034❦

~The Next Day~

((Colby's POV))

I woke up in my bed. Not because of the sun, or because I just... woke up. I woke up because Cole was talking to me,

WHAT THE F*CK, COLBY!? 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

WHAT YOU WERE THINKING!?

Wait- what? What did I do?

DON'T PULL THAT CR*P ON ME!

I honestly have no clue what the f*ck you're talking about

Yesterday?

What happened yesterday?

With Sam?

I don't remember doing anything with Sam yesterday...?

That's bull cr*p

What are you talking about?

YOU  F*CKING R*PED AND ABUSED SAM! HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT!?

No... I couldn't have... y-you're lying! I would never!

Well you did! 

I don't believe you! 

Well you f*cking should!

I'm going to see Sam

I wouldn't do that if I were you-

~Blocks Connection~

Cole has to be lying... right? I would never hurt Sam. I don't even remember talking to Sam yesterday, actually. All I remember is my run. 

I came out of my room, then went to Sam's. I opened the door, and saw him sitting on his bed, with his head in his hands. I think he heard me because once I stepped in, his head darted towards me. 

"NO! GWO AWAY!" Sam screamed then hid underneath his blankets. I walked into the room more, until I was right by Sam

"Sammy-" I tried touching him but he just screamed and moved away from me. I just stood there wondering, 'Did I actually r*pe him? Did I actually abuse him?' I felt tears start to fall down my face. I walked out of Sam's room, and back into my room.

Once I got in, I started talking to Cole,

Hey...

Let me guess, you want me to take over?

Yeah...

Okay

Thank you

Yep

I didn't know that I did it

That's hard to believe

Yeah, and so was when you told me that I r*ped and abused Sam

Whatever. Just let me take over now

Fine

((Cole's POV))

Right after I took over, I heard cries coming from Sam's room. I don't know if Sam will be okay with me being in there or not. If he has a panic attack then I would at least have to try and calm him down.

I ran into Sam's room, and I immediately saw him laying in his bed, crying and shaking. He hasn't started having a panic attack yet, so that's good, but I can tell that one is on it's way.

"Sam-" I tried speaking. "N-NWO!" I heard Sam start to cry more. Then, I started hearing heavier and faster breathing. "Oh no." I said quietly to myself as I approached Sam. "Hey, Sammy-" I tried talking to him again but it was no use. He just started to get worse. 

"Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam! Hey-" I tried pulling him into my arms. "NWO! G-G-GWET A-A-AWAY!" Sam started kicking and screaming. "Sammy, listen, it's Cole. Not Colby." I said as he trying to get away from me. "Hey, look at me." I grabbed Sam's face lightly, and made him look at me. I saw that his face was red. Probably from all of the crying, and because Colby has hitting him. 

"I'm not going to hurt you, Sammy. I know you know that." I said as I looked into Sam's eyes. He started to relax, but he was still having a panic attack. I pulled him into me more, then whispered calming things in his ear. 

I got Sam to calm down in around 25 minutes. I don't care that it took a long time. All I want is for Sam to feel safe and happy. 

"C-Cwole?" Sam said as he looked at me. "Yes?" I answered, looking back at him. "F-fank woo." He said. "You're welcome, Princess." I smiled. I saw Sam smile as well. He hugged me, and I hugged back. 

-------------

((Idk what else to write for this chapter))

679 words

UNEDITED