017❦

((Cole's POV))

"Hey, Samuel!" I growled. "Why are you here?" Sam asked, annoyed, while rolling his eyes. I went up to him, then pushed his down on the ground. "What the f*ck?!" Sam yelled while getting up. "Don't talk to me like that, Golbach, or else I'll do more than push you." I spat at him. 

I saw anger building up inside if Sam. His face was turning so red that I thought that smoke was going to start coming out of his ears. 

"You're so lucky I can't kick you out." Sam said with hatred in his voice. It made me feel guilty about how I've been treating him, but that's just my personality; I'm mean. "And you're lucky that I can't beat you up until you're knocked out. Oh wait- I can." I saw Sam step back away from me. "Don't you f*cking dare!" Sam yelled. "Oh I dare." I said while clenching my fists. "If you do then Colby would probably hate you." Sam said. "He already hates me. He just won't let me come out anymore if I hurt you." I told him. "Oh. Come at me then. Knock me out." Sam said while coming closer to me.

Does he really not want to see me anymore?

I just stood there, not doing anything. 

"Oh, so now that I'm letting you hurt me, you won't do it? You want to keep being able to come out to hurt me? Verbally and physically? Is that really how much you hate me-?" Sam started to say but I cut him off by yelling at him.

"SAM! I DON'T HATE YOU!" I said which startled him. "In fact... I love you." I told Sam. I wasn't planning on saying this. It just slipped out I guess. Might as well say the whole story.

"Before you got into your car accident that made you lose your memory, you and Colby were dating, and believe it or not, but we were too. We loved each other. You were the first person to ever love me, and give me a chance. You taught me what it means to love someone, and to be loved. You were the only person to make me feel good about myself..." I started to cry. "One day, Colby cheated on you, then you left. Two years later, you guys got back together. I was broken without you; I didn't know what to do. And now it feels almost the same. But this time it feels worse because you hate me. The one person who I love, hates me... I'm going to say this again. I do not hate you Sam. I never have, and never will..." I couldn't say anything else. If I did, I would collapse down to the ground. 

I pushed passed Sam, who was practically frozen in place, and went upstairs to my room. I sat down in front of the door, tucked my head into my knees, and cried. I don't know if I did the right thing by telling him. I hope I did though.  

((Sam's POV))

I didn't know what to say or what to do. Cole just said that he loved me, and that we used to date. What was I supposed to say? I wasn't going to say that I loved him back because I didn't. I don't want to lie. Also, when Colby was telling me how the two of us were best friends before I lost my memory, he didn't say that we were dating. He lied to me. And he cheated on me. 

I'm so confused to be completely honest. I need to have a talk with Colby once he takes over again. I think for now I'm just going to go to my room, and have a nap. Who knows, maybe once I wake up, I will find out that this has been all a dream? 

As I walked to my room, I heard sobs becoming louder and louder with every step. I knew that it was Cole. Even though I hate him, I still feel bad. I don't like when people cry. I always just want  to comfort them, and tell them that everything was going to be alright, even if it wasn't. 

I found myself standing in front of Cole/Colby's bedroom door, and I knocked for some reason. "G-go away-y." I could hear the amount of pain he was feeling, in his voice. "Cole I-" I tried to speak, but Cole best me to it.

Cole opened the door aggressively. I saw that his eyes were red and puffy, tears were still falling down his face, along with dried ones stained on his red cheeks.

"What are you going to say? Huh? That you 'love' me even though you don't? That I will find someone who will love me even though I know that no one will? That everything is going to be okay when it's not? There's nothing that you can say or do to make me feel better. So just go." Cole shut the door in my face.

If he wants me to go, then I'll go.

-------------

((Hehehe. I'm evil 😈))

869 words

UNEDITED