05❦

~10 Weeks Later~

((Colby's POV))

Over the past weeks, I have been taking Sam to the hospital three times a week for some physiotherapy to try and get him walking again, and ever since the last session he has been able to walk. Sam is a bit wobbly but he's getting there. His ribs are healed, and his concussion is gone. Sam is basically fully healed. It's just his memory, which can't be fixed. 

Sam and I have gotten a lot closer- well, Sam has since he didn't remember me, but when he's in his little space, he distances himself from me a bit and I don't know why; I just shrug it off most of the time. I really want to ask Sam to be my boyfriend but it's probably too soon. 

"DADDY!" I heard Sam call me from the bathroom. "WHAT?!" I yelled back as I was in my room and laying on my bed. "I STUCK!" He yelled. I burst out laughing then fell off my bed. "DADDY! STWOP WAUFIN' AN COME AN HELP MWE!" Sam said angrily. "Okay-y! Hang on-n!" I tried catching my breath. 

I got up off of the ground while still chuckling, then went to the bathroom. I walked in and immediately saw Sam stuck in the toilet. I started laughing again. "DADDY! STWOOOOP!" Sam yelled. "I-I'm s-so-orry," I had leaned up against the wall so I didn't fall, "Th-this i-is to-o fu-unny." My stomach started hurting because I was laughing so hard. "I need heeeeeelllllp!" Sam started to whine. "Okay-y!" I took deep breaths to calm myself down again.

"Okay here," I helped get Sam unstuck, "There ya go." Sam nodded then went to wash his hands. "No, thank you?" I asked. "No. Woo were bein a meany poohead." Sam said as he dried his hands. "If you don't use your manners then you get a time out." I told him. "NO!" Sam yelled. "Too bad." I crossed my arms. "NO TIME OUT!" Sam stomped his feet. "Sam." I said sternly. "Daddy." Sam said in the same tone of voice. I sighed, "Fine, you are off the hook this time, but next time you are acting like this then you get a time out." I said. "Fine." Sam huffed then walked away.

I followed Sam out of the bathroom, and downstairs to the living room. 

"Stwop fowowing me!" Sam faced me and yelled. "Okay, what's wrong, Sammy?" I asked calmly. "Nofin's wong!" He pouted. "Yes there is," I went to the couch then pulled him onto my lap, making him face me, "Tell me." Sam looked down but I raised his chin up. "Sammy. What's wrong?" I asked again. Sam started to cry, "I-I wanna ha-hang out wif w-woo all da-ay, b-but I don w-wanna be mo-more a-annoyin'..." Sam said with tears falling down his face. "Oh, Sammy. You aren't annoying. I love hanging out with you and having you around. If you want to be around me then you can, I won't mind. Okay?" I looked him in the eyes and said, then wiped his tears. Sam hugged me and I hugged back.

I soon heard soft snores coming from Sam. I smiled at the sight of him, then started to play with his hair. I kissed his forehead, then fell asleep myself. 

-------------

((A nice chapter for you guys))

580 words

UNEDITED