03❦

((Colby's POV))

I just pulled into the driveway of the house, and Sam immediately asked, "You live here?" I chuckled lightly, "I think you mean we live here." He gave me a confused look. "I'll explain once we get inside." I told him. Sam nodded.

I got out of my car and went into the back seat to get the wheelchair. I unfolded it then opened the passenger door. I unbuckled Sam's seat belt, picked him up lightly and put him in the wheelchair then wheeled him inside into the living room.

"Okay. You are going to stay down here for now until you are fully healed. I don't want to be carrying you up and down the stairs when you're injured. Also, if you need anything when I'm not in eyesight, then just text me." I told Sam. He nodded.

"Um... you said that you would explain something to me when we were in the car..." Sam brought up. I let out a low sigh, then sat on the couch, facing Sam. "Before you got into a car crash, we were dai- uh- best f-friends for 10 years," that hurt a bit to say, "And I only just got you back because I- um- you left because something happened between us two years ago. After those two years, you came back, but then the next day, which is today, you got into a car crash which made you forget that I was your best friend..." I could feel tears in my eyes as I finished. I didn't say anything about us dating. It almost slipped out though. I just don't want Sam to get freaked out or anything.

There was a bit of silence.

"How about we ask each other questions and I can try to see if I remember anything?" Sam suggested and I agreed, "Sure."

We ended having an hour-long conversation. It was nice. Turns out that Sam did know a few things about me. He knew my middle and last name (but I did have to give him small hints), he knew my favourite colour and animal, he knew my birthday, and a few other things. I did tell him, however, that I was bisexual. Sam told me that he was gay even though I already knew it. He also told me that he was a little, which I of course knew as well. 

Sam yawned and I chuckled. "Are you tired?" I asked. "Yeah, a bit." He yawned again. "Okay. I'll go get you some pillows and a blanket. Is that alright?" I asked while standing up. "Yep." He responded. I quickly ran upstairs to get pillows and a blanket. By the time I got back downstairs, Sam was already fast asleep. 

I shook my head while laughing. I put the things on the ground, then picked Sam up and laid him down on the couch. I went and picked up the pillows and blanket after, and I put the pillows underneath his head, and I put the blanket on top of him. I smiled because he looked cute. He always does. 

I went upstairs to my room and laid on my bed. Soon after, Cole started talking to me,

Colby?

Yeah?

Can you introduce me to Sam since he doesn't remember me?

No

What?! Why not?

Because I said so

'Because' isn't an answer

Well too bad

JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!

FINE! I DON'T WANT A REPEAT OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME! I DON'T SAM TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AGAIN!

Oh my God! I thought that you were over that!

How could I?! Sam and I were doing amazing together until I let you meet him! 

Sam is the only person who was ever loved me, and you won't let me have that happiness again?

What about me? It's your fault that I cheated on him!

MY FAUlT?! ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME? IT'S YOUR FAULT! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON HIM, YOU ARE! YOU WANTED TO DO IT AND I WAS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO STOP YOU!

So?

Are you serious right now?

What?

~Bocks connection~

I don't know what his problem is.

-------------

((The amount of stress I just had-))

708 words

UNEDITED