020❦

((Sam's POV))

"Hey, Sam!"

I have no clue who this person was.

"Um... Hi?" I said, confused. "You seriously don't remember me?" The brunette asked, and he sounded a bit offended. "If I did know you then I probably don't now cause I got into a car accident and lost some of my memory. I'm sorry." I told the male. "Oh, that's fine. You must've thought that I was a crazy person." He said which made me laugh. "Kind of." 

"So, how do I know you exactly?" I asked. "Well... we used to date, but then you broke up with me because you still loved your ex that cheated on you." The brunette told me. "Oh, okay. Also, what's your name?" I asked, remembering that I didn't know this man's name. "Mike." He smiled, and I returned it.

"What are you doing here, anyways? In this hotel?" Mike asked me. "I had to get away for  a while and have my own space." I shrugged a bit. "Oh. So are you having a hard time?" Mike  questioned. "Kind of. My boyfriend has two personalities. I don't know if you've heard about them or not-" "I have" Mike interrupted slightly. "Okay. So his other personality- the mean one- told me that he loved me, and that we used to date before I got into the accident. I also hate him- his name's Cole by the way, and um, I just don't feel safe around him. I always feel like he's going to hurt me and one day he's going to do something that will make me end up almost dead..." I told Mike, with a few tears coming down my face.

I felt arms get wrapped me, and I felt a source of comfort. "If you want, you can stay with me and my friend Brennen until you're ready to go back? I won't charge you anything. It would be a lot cheaper than staying here." Mike said which made me giggle. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes, I'm sure! The only thing is, is that you might need to sleep in the same bed as me. I live in a two bedroom apartment and my friend has the other room. If you don't want to share then that's fine." Mike told me. I answered right away.

"No, I'm fine sharing. I don't really like sleeping on my own anyways." I said. "Also... I hope you don't get mad at me for this or anything, but I'm a little. I'm telling you this because I don't want to stay at yours if I'm not allowed to go into my little headspace when I need to, or if I have to." I told Mike.

"That's fine, Sam. I'm okay with that. I find littles to be very adorable." He laughed which also made me laugh. "So, when do you wanna go?" Mike asked me. I was hesitant for a second before responding. "Maybe now?" Mike nodded, "Okay. Let's go to your room to get your things, then mine and then we can leave." He then said.

The two of us got up off of the couch, and started to head upstairs on the elevator, to my room. Once we got there, I grabbed my backpack that was on the bed, and my phone changer which was plugged into the wall. "You got everything?" Mike asked as we left the room. "Yep!" I nodded.

We quickly went to Mike's room so that he could get his own things, then we went to go check out of the hotel. After that, we went to his car and he drove off to his apartment.

-------------

((No cliffhanger. I'm being nice))

617 words

UNEDITED