045❦

((I'm going to write 'Coleby' instead of 'Colby' during the actual wedding cause Cole and Colby are gonna be doing the half and half thing so that means both of them are gonna be out at the same time if that makes sense. And also bc Sam is marring both of them. Also, when Cole's taking, the words are going to be in Italic, Colby's are going to be normal, and both of them speaking will be bold))

-------------

~Six Months Later~

Today was the day. Today was Sam and Colby's (and Cole's) wedding. They were beyond excited, but also extremely nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous on their wedding day?

They were both getting ready in separate rooms. Sam was in a room, getting ready with his groomswoman ((Idk what they're called)), Tara, Devyn, and Xepher, while Colby was getting ready with his (Jake, Corey, and Griffin).

The wedding was about to start. Everyone was finding seats.

Soon enough, everyone in the wedding party was walking down the isle. Once everyone was up at the alter, the officiant began to speak, 

Today we gather to lift Sam Golbach and Colby Brock up in celebration of ever-lasting love. In the presence of their beloved family and friends, Sam and Colby will pronounce their love through this ceremony and begin a lifelong journey together. ((Idk how to write wedding stuff. I got most of this from google. Don't judge me 🙈))

After sometime, it was now time for the vows. Sam said his first,

"Coleby, the first time you kissed me, I knew that we shared something special, and it wasn't long after that I fell in love with you. I realized that you are the one that I was meant to spend the rest of my life with. You are the most incredible person I have ever met, and you make me feel amazing everyday. Just by hearing your voice makes me smile. Waking up next to you makes me smile, your laugh makes me smile. Everything about you makes me smile. You are the love of my life, my best friend, my soulmate, my everything, and I promise that I will always love you with my whole heart, no matter what happens between us, and I promise that I'll be there for you just like you have been there for me. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with you. So tonight I give you my heart, and promise to be the best partner in life and in love. I love you to the moon and back."

There were a few tears falling down Coleby's face during Sam's vows. He wiped them before starting his,

"Sam, today is the best day of my life, because it's the day I get to show everyone how much you mean to me in marriage. You mean so much to me. Not one word or feeling can describe the love I have for you. I will never give up on us. I prayed for you even before I met you. You're the answer to every prayer I prayed. You're the only one for me. I would fly to space for you. I would wrestle a bear for you. I would climb a thousand mountains for you. I would do anything for you. You taught me how to love. You taught me how to care. You showed me how to be strong. You have changed me into being a better person. Without you I would be lost. I can't promise you that things are going to be perfect between us, but what I can promise you is my loyalty, and my love. I can promise that I'll always be here for you, to listen and to hold your hand. I can promise you happiness. You, Sam, are my happy ending." ((The vows were cringy to write 😬))

Now Sam was crying. They both were. The blonde and brunette couldn't be happier. This was going to -and already is- the best day of their lives.

The officiant finished speaking, and the wedding was soon over. All of the guests were standing in their seats, clapping, as Sam and Coleby ((it feels weird writing 'Coleby')) shared a kiss, and now walking down the isle hand in hand.

This day will live in their minds forever. Not one thing could ruin their happiness.

Not every story has a happy ending, but this one does...

"Sam and Colby vs The World"

~The End~

((This book is now done! It took two months to make 😂 Thanks to nicole_32179 the idea to end the book with a wedding cause I didn't know how to end it 😜 ANYWHO! I have a lot of books in my drafts that I will try to publish soon. Thanks for reading! And I hope you enjoyed! ❤))

815 words

UNEDITED