042❦

~The Next Day~

((Cole's POV))

Cole? Can I take over for a sec? I wanna talk to Sam

Why?

Because he's my boyfriend? Plus I haven't talked to him in forever cause you're always out

Okay, fine. Let me just tell him

Okay

I looked at Sam who was laying on my chest, reading a book. I didn't want to disturb him but Colby wants to talk to him.

"Hey, Princess?" I spoke which made Sam look at me. "Colby wants to talk you, so I'm going to let him take over. Okay?" I told Sam. "Okay." He nodded.

I gave Sam a quick kiss, then let Colby take over.

((Sam's POV))

I put the book I was reading down. When I looked back at Cole, I saw that his eyes were now blue, indicating that it was now Colby.

"Hi, Sammy." Colby smiled. "Hi, Colbear." I smiled back. "Cole said that you wanted to talk to be about something. What is it?" I asked.

I heard Colby sigh, then take a deep breath. "I... I want you to choose." He said. I gave him a confused look. "I want you to choose between Cole and I." Colby told me. I just looked at Colby in disbelief.

"You can't be serious?" I said. "Well I am serious. It's either me, or him." Colby said with a serious tone. "I can't choose! I care about both of you-" I tried saying. "You have a week to choose, or else I choose for you." Colby said sternly before leaving the room.

How was I supposed to choose between Colby and Cole? I love them both. Yeah, sure Colby was my first love, but now he's really p*ssing me off. And Cole... there's just something about him that just attracts me to him, but I don't know what it is.

What happens after a week is gone and I haven't decided? Will Colby not let me see Cole anymore? Because I know for a fact that Colby will choose himself for me.

I stopped for a second, and thought,

'If Colby really did love me... then why won't he let me be happy?'

~Time Skip~

((Colby's POV))

I was sat in the living room, while thinking about what I said to Sam, a few hours ago. I know that I was a bit harsh, but I couldn't help myself. I really love Sam, and I know that he lives me too, but he also loves Cole.

I'm jealous. I can't deny it. I'm scared of losing Sam to Cole. I feel like I'm going to cheat on Sam again, so I want him to choose between Cole and I. At least if he chooses Cole I wouldn't feel as bad for hooking up with some random chick...

Just then, Cole started having a conversation with me,

You can't make Sam choose between us

Well I am

You and I both know that it's impossible for him to choose

So then I'll choose for him

That's biased

That doesn't matter

What about me, Colby?

What about you?

Do you not want me to be happy?

...

Do you not want Sam to be happy?

Yeah I want him to be happy

THEN WHY ARE YOU MAKING HIM CHOOSE BETWEEN US!?

...

Are you just being selfish now?

No....

Put yourself in Sam's shoes. What would you do if Sam had two personalities and you loved both of them? Pretend that the love you feel for Sam now, is the love you feel for both of Sam's personalities. What if Sam came and told you that you had to choose between his two personalities. Do you think you would be able to choose?

No...

And what if you did choose? What if you choose the normal Sam? How do you think the mean personality would feel?

Sad...

Yeah. So I think you need to go back to Sam, and say something to him

You're right, Cole. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam hates me right now

Trust me, Colby. Sam could never hate you

Okay. I'm going to go and talk to Sam

Good

I got off of the couch, and went upstairs to Sam's room.

"Hey, Sam... I need to talk to you for a second..." I said while slowly walking into his room. "I don't want to hear it right now." He said. "Please, Sam. I just wanted to apologize." I told him.

Sam looked at me. I could see that his eyes were a bit pink. I could tell that he has been crying a bit. "I'm sorry for saying that you need to choose between Cole and I even though you can't. I guess I'm just a bit jealous..." I admitted, looking down.

I heard Sam get out of his bed. Soon enough, I was face to face with him.

"Colby, you'll always be my first love, and the person I love the most. No matter what happens between us, I will always love you. Okay?" Sam told me. I nodded my head and smiled.

Sam pecked my lips lightly. I gave him a hug, and he hugged back. "I love you so much, Sammy." I smiled brightly. "I love you too, Colbear."

"Do I have still have to choose between the two of you?" Sam asked as we remained hugging. "No." I chuckled.

We pulled away from out hug, then cuddled the rest of the day. Sam slipped into his little headspace after a few hours.

-------------

((Made this a bit longer. I was gonna end it at like 350 words but I decided to add more))

940 words

UNEDITED