07❦

((Sam's POV))

We got out of the pool around 20 minutes ago and dried off. We decided to go up to his room and cuddle because why not? After a make-out session this was perfect. I was laying on Colby's chest, and he was playing with my hair. 

"Sammy?" I heard Colby say. I looked up at him, "Yeah?" I responded. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. "YES!" I screamed immediately. We both smiled then shared a small but loving kiss. "I love you, Sammy." Colby kissed my forehead and I blushed. "I love you too, Colbs." I smiled.

We continued on cuddling until he asked, "Wanna watch a movie?" I nodded my head, "Yes please!" We got out of his bed them went downstairs to the living room. We put on ((random movie)). After that movie was done, we decided to make some popcorn and just cuddle on the couch while watching movies. Before we knew it, it was dark outside, and before I knew it, I was fast asleep. 

((Colby's POV))

Sam fell asleep while we were watching our eighth movie today. I smiled as I picked him up and brought him up to my room. I'm glad that we are together. Sam makes me happier than anyone else on this planet. 

I stopped for a second and thought about what I just said. 

Sam makes me really happy, and I know that he made Cole feel the same way...

I put Sam down in my bed, then laid down beside him, thinking. 

'If Sam wasn't in my life, then I would be so depressed. I probably wouldn't even be living. I know that Cole loves Sam the way that I do, and maybe, and I hate to say it, even more. I feel so bad for saying no to him about me showing Sam to him. I can't imagine how broken Cole must be. I was being too selfish. I know what I have to do...'

-------------

((Sorry for the short chapter 🥺🥺))

340 words