038❦

((Sam's POV))

I woke up still in my little headspace. I didn't feel or see anyone in the bed with me, so I got a bit scared. I sat up in the bed and started to tear up.

I heard footsteps coming closer to the room.

"Sammy? Are you okay?" I heard Cole's voice say, then saw him come into the room. "Cwole?" I said as I looked at him. "What's wrong, Princess?" He asked, sitting beside me on the bed. "I-I I fought dat I was awone..." I felt a tear roll down my face. "Aww, Sammy, it's alright. You're not alone now." He wiped the tear away with his thumb.

I started to blush. I heard Cole laugh then say, "have I ever told you that you're adorable?" He asked. I started blushing more. "Wes..." I said quietly. "Woo cwute too." I added. "I like to think of myself as hot." Cole smirked. "Woo dat too." I said which made him chuckle then kiss my forehead.

"So, what do you wanna do today, Cupcake?" Cole asked and made me blush at the new nickname. "Cwuddles p-pwease." I said. "Of course, Baby doll." He answered, giving me another knew nickname.

Cole came beside me, then pulled me into him. I wrapped my arms around him, and buried my head into his chest. I felt Cole wrap his arms my back, then he kissed my head.

I looked up at him, and quickly decided to kiss him. Cole kissed back in an instant. I suddenly felt myself start to slip out of my little headspace, as I kept kissing him.

I started to sit up, while keeping our perfectly fit lips locked together. Cole pulled me closer to me, while bringing his hands lower down my back. I put my hands in his hair, while ruffling it as we kissed, and I wrapped my legs around his body.

This feels just like last time we kissed. It was full of affection and passion, all of my problems seem to disappear, and the only thing on my mind... is him.

--------------

((Eww short chapter. Sorryyyy. I'm just tired so Idrk what to write. I'll try to make next chapter longer))

373 words

UNEDITED