027❦

((My favourite song ☝☝))

-------------

((Colby's POV))

We just got home, and Sam was still crying. Whoever did this to him I swear to God I will them. 

I got out of the car first, then went over to Sam's side and helped him get out. I don't really want him walking around hurt. 

I carried Sam into the house, bridal style, and took him upstairs to my room. I sat down on the bed, and put Sam on my lap, facing towards me. 

"Sammy?" I said. "Wes, da-daddy?" Sam responded with a sniffle. "Can you please tell me what happened to you and who did it?" I asked. Sam shook his head. "I don't wanna g-get hu-hurt aga-again..." Tears fell down Sam's face, as he looked down at his fingers. "Hey, look at me." I lifted up Sam's chin with my hand. "No one is going to hurt you, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you." I told him then pecked his lips. 

There was a bit of silence. The only noise was Sam's sniffles. 

Then, I heard Sam say, "I-It was B-Bwennen..." Anger boiled up inside of me. 'That's why he was so nervous before.' I thought to myself. "What did he do to you?" I asked. "He-he-he t-touched mwe... he k-kissed mwe... an-an-and he h-hit mwe... " Sam started to sob. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, while trying not to hurt him. 

"It's okay, Sammy. It's okay. We'll let the police know tomorrow. Okay? Brennen is going to get locked up, and we won't have to worry about him ever again." I felt Sam nod as his head was in my chest. I rubbed his back, and kissed his head. 

I continued doing what I was doing until I heard soft snores coming from Sam. I felt awful. Sam must've had the worst week of his life, all because of Brennen. Why did he do it though? Was it for his amusement? Because he felt like it? I want to know. 

I laid Sam down on the bed, and tried to fall asleep myself, but, I couldn't.

~The Next Day~

I was up all night, just basically staring up at the ceiling. I wasn't going to get out of the bed because if Sam woke up then he would've been so scared. 

At around 9 am was when Sam woke up. He wasn't in his little headspace. 

"Good morning, baby. How are you feeling?" I asked as I kissed his forehead. "Everything hurts." He mumbled and groaned as he sat up. "It will heal. But for now just take things easy, okay?" I said and he nodded. 

Suddenly, Sam hugged me tightly. I was a bit confused, but obviously I hugged back. "What's this for?" I asked with a small chuckle. "Because I wanted a hug." Sam said and nuzzled his head more into the crook of my neck. 

Colby?

Yeah, Cole?

Can I take over please?

No. Now is the worst time to even be asking.

I just want to talk to him. I promise.

I don't know. He's still really shaken up from what happened with Brennen. He doesn't need you to make it worse.

Colby! Why can't you just trust me for once?! I'm not going to do anything to hurt him, I promise. I just want to talk him really quickly. That's it.

Um... I don't know...

Please?

Fine! Only if Sam's okay with it.

Thank you!

Yeah, yeah, whatever

"Sammy?" I said which made Sam look up at me. "I know what you're probably going to say, but can Cole take over for a second?" I saw fear in Sam's face. "He only want's to talk to you about something. That's it." I told him. "Um..." Was Sam's response. "It's okay if you don't want to. I won't force you." I said while looking into his eyes. "It-it's fine... he can co-come out..." Sam said, but sounded scared and nervous. "You sure?" I checked to make sure it was okay. Sam just nodded.

I closed my eyes, and let Cole take over...

-------------

((Leaving it there for today. What do you think Cole is going to say?))

713 words

UNEDITED