016❦

~Two Weeks Later~

((Colby's POV))

Over these past couple of weeks, I have been distancing myself from Sam. I don't want to do it, but it's to keep Sam safe.

Ever since Sam and I had sex, Cole has been really rude, and when he's like that someone always ends up getting hurt, and it's almost always never him.

I sighed at my thoughts while scrolling through my phone. I soon heard footsteps coming down the stairs and into the kitchen where I was. I didn't have to look up to know that it was Sam.

I heard Sam mumble a small "morning" to me. I just nodded my head in response, not taking my eyes off of my phone. Whenever Sam talks to me, I usually either give him a one word answer, or a head nod.

Sam sat on the opposite side of the kitchen island. I could feel his eyes on me.

"Have you ate yet?" Sam asked. I nodded my head. "Did you take out the trash?" I nodded again. Sam opened his mouth to speak. I know this even though I wasn't looking at him because a noise came out of his mouth.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Sam finally asked. I just shrugged. Sam punched the table which made me jump and look at him. "You do know why you're ignoring me so tell me! What did I do wrong?" He asked with anger and annoyance in his voice. I got up from where I was sitting, then started walking out into the hallway.

"Colby! Can you just talk to me?" Sam asked. I didn't realize he was following me until he grabbed my wrist, making me face him. "Please?" I could see that tears were forming in his eyes. "You won't get it." I told him, breaking free from his grip. "How do you know?" Sam frowned. "Because you don't like this person. You won't care if I tell you." I almost yelled.

Sam didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Who is it? I don't care if I like the person or not, I just want to know who it is." Sam said. "It's Cole." I immediately saw a spark of hatred go off in Sam's eyes. "You want to know what's wrong now?" I asked with a bit of an aggressive tone. I saw that Sam wanted to answer but he didn't. 

There was silence between us for a while.

"If I want to know what's wrong then would Cole have to tell me?" Sam asked. "Yes." I nodded. "Ugh." Sam groaned. I could feel some of Cole's anger boil up inside of me. That's how angry he was.

Colby. Let me take over. NOW

No! I know that you're going to hurt Sam and I promised to keep him safe!

Let. Me. Take. Over

N-O spells no

If I promise not to hurt him then will you?

Why do you want to take over?

Because I haven't been out in a while

Liar. That's not why you want to come out

JUST LET ME!

FINE! But if you hurt Sam, I will never let you come out again, for anything

Fine

I closed my eyes and when I opened them back up, Cole was taking over. I didn't know if this was a good decision or not...

-------------

((Things are about to get heated, and only I know what's going to happen... 😈))

576 words

UNEDITED