04❦

((Colby's POV))

I woke up by dinging coming from my phone. I looked at it and saw that I had 10 missed messages from Sam. I looked at them and he was asking if I could go help him in his wheelchair and to make him food.

I looked at the time he sent the messages at, 7:47 am. I looked at the time now; 10:04 am

I quickly hopped out of my bed then went downstairs.

"Sorry I didn't come sooner. I was asleep." I said while rubbing my eyes as I walked into the living room. "It's fine. The couch is comfortable." He gave me a smile which I returned. "So do you want to stay there all day?" I asked with a small laugh. "No thanks." He responded with. I chuckled then went over to him, picked him up carefully, then put him in his wheelchair.

"Okay. Do you want anything to eat?" I asked. "Yes please." Sam nodded. "What do you want?" I asked as I wheeled him into the kitchen. "I don't know." Sam shrugged. "Well that's not very helpful." I said. "What is there to eat?" Sam asked. "Ummmmm..... food." I said while looking in cupboards. "Are those pop tarts?" I heard Sam say. I looked at the box of pop tarts in front of my eyes, then closed it and faced Sam.

"Nope!" I smiled. "Liar!" Sam crossed his arms. "Okay fine. If you can reach it, then you can have one." I smirked while opening the cupboard and looked at the pop tarts which were on the top shelf. "You're a b*tch." Sam said. "Thank you." I did a small bow.

I saw Sam close his eyes tightly, then open them back up. I've seen Sam like this so many times that I know that he slipped into his little headspace.

Sam looked at me then said, "Cwolby?" At first, I thought, 'Why didn't he call me daddy?' then I remembered that Sam lost his memory and I'm not his caregiver anymore. Well, I technically am but he doesn't remember.

"Yes, Sammy?" I responded. "Cwan I pwease have pop twart?" He asked while doing puppy dog eyes. "Fine." I said. I can't say no to him when he's like this. Plus he's injured so that makes it more difficult to say no. "Yay!" He smiled and clapped. I grabbed the box of pop tarts and took one out then gave it to Sam. "Fank woo!" Sam opened up the package, then ate one of the pop tarts. "Do woo want da wast one?" Sam asked me. "No thank you. You can eat it." I smiled. "Woo sure?" He asked and I nodded, "Yes I'm sure." "Otay." Sam ate the second one. "Cwan we watch tv?"  Sam asked while pointing to the living room. "Sure. Want me to push you or can you do it yourself?" I asked. "Woo push mwe." Sam said. "Okay." I went behind him, then pushed him into the living room.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked Sam as I turned on the tv. "Spwonge Bob!" Sam said. "Okay." I laughed and put Sponge Bob on. We watched Sponge Bob for a while, but stopped when Sam said, "Cwolby? I need to gwo to da bafwoom." "Okay." I stood up from the couch and wheeled Sam to the bathroom. 

"Do you need help?" I asked. "Um...... wes......" Sam nodded. I went into the bathroom with him, and helped him with standing and pulling down his pants and all that sh*t. 

"Fank woo." Sam said once he finished and I put him back into the wheelchair. "You're welcome." I smiled softly. "Do you want to go and watch Sponge Bob again?" I asked. "No fanks." He shook his head. "Then what do you wanna do?" I pushed him to the living room. "I don know." Sam shrugged. "How about we play hide and seek? I can hide and you can find me so then you can get used to your wheelchair?" I suggested. "Otay. But no fo a wong time." Sam said and I agreed. 

"Okay, Sam. Count to 10!" I told him, then ran to hide somewhere. I couldn't go upstairs so there wasn't really anywhere to hide. I decided to hide in the closest. After a few seconds, a heard, "WEADY O NOT HERWE I COME!" I stayed silent as I heard the wheels of Sam's chair. 

"Cwolby? Whewe awe woo?" Sam asked a few minutes later. He sounded a bit scared, nervous, and worried. I felt bad. "Cwolby? I cwan't find woo." I think I heard him sniffle. "Cwo-Cwolby?" 

Okay, that's it. I can't stay in here anymore. I got out of the closest, and I looked for Sam. I found him in the kitchen. 

"Cwolby!" He smiled once he saw me. "Hey, bubs." I also smiled. "I fought dat woo weft." Sam said then hugged me. "No. I would never leave you." I hugged him back. "Pwomise?" He asked while looking up at me. "Promise." I looked down at him. 

~Lil time skippy~

Sam and I have been talking and hanging around for a while now; it's almost 11 pm. I think that little Sam has gotten really used to me. I might ask him if he wants me to be his caregiver. What if he says no? What if he isn't still isn't that comfortable with me? What of- you know what? screw it! I'm going to ask him. Besides, he was almost called me 'Daddy' ((😏😏))

"Hey, Sammy?" I spoke. "Wes, da- I mwean Cwolby?" Sam said. "Um... do you have a caregiver?" I asked. I could see his face light up a bit. "N-no. Why?" He asked, "Well... I was wondering if you wanted me to be your caregiver?" I told him. "Weally?" Sam smiled brightly. "Yes. That is if you want me to-" "NO! I-I-I want woo to be my caregiver." Sam said. "Okay. But now you need to listen to everything I say and what I tell you to do. Or else you get a time out." I said sternly. "Otay da- um...." I could tell that Sam wanted to start calling me daddy. "You can say it." I chuckled a bit. "Yay!" I laughed again

Man, I love this kid

-------------

((Does anyone else do something when it says that someone did something? Like for example, if someone wrote, '_____ smirked', then do you smirk? Or is it just me? 😂 Also, next chapter there will be a bit of a time to where Sam is fully healed skip cause idk what to write until then))

1119 words

UNEDITED