024❦

TW- R*PE AND ABUSE

-------------

~Two Days Later~

((Sam's POV))

Why did my life have to come to this? I'm getting r*ped everyday, and also, now Brennen has started to abuse me.

Mike has barely been here because he's been working on music with some of his friends, so it's only been me and Brennen in the apartment.

Now I feel like I would be better off going back to Colby even though I'm still scared of Cole. I can't stay here anymore, but, I can't leave yet.

Mike isn't here and I don't know how to get back. My phone is dead because Brennen took my charger, Mike has his charger with him, and I know for a fact that Brennen won't let me use his. So, I'm stuck here until Mike get's back.

I looked at the alarm clock beside the bed, which was where I was laying, and saw that it was only 10 am. I sighed. Mike won't be back for a while. At least Brennen hasn't came yet-

I spoke too soon.

"Hello, angel." Brennen said while coming into the room. "Please... just go. Not today." I pleaded. "Well what fun would that be?" He said while coming closer to me. "You mean for you?" I backed away from him. "Don't lie to me, Sammy. I know you enjoy what I do to you." Brennen came on top of me. "No I don't. This is my least favourite part of the day." I said in disgust as Brennen tried to kiss me. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He said while pinning my hands above my head as he hovered over me.

I took this as a perfect opportunity to kick him in the balls. "F*CK" Brennen said after I did it. I tried to get off of the bed, which I was successful at, then tried to run out of the room. "You're not going anywhere." Brennen growled. I felt his hand grip my arm. He pulled me back into the room and chucked me onto the bed.

I saw him go over to the closet, and when he came back, there was rope in his hand, as well as a belt and tape. 'Sh*t'

"You are about to have the worst day of your life." Brennen said before tying up my hands and feet with the rope, and putting the tape over my mouth.

!R*PE & ABUSE!

He ripped off my clothes, took off his then immediately shoved three fingers into my hole. I screamed- well I tried to anyways. It hurt like h*ll. I wasn't ready for it.

Brennen started thrusting his fingers in and out of my hole, making me scream in pain. He then shoved four fingers in, then all five of them; I was crying by this point.

I shook my head as I cried, wanting his to stop what he was doing to me. "You want me to stop?" Brennen asked. I nodded furiously. "Oh... to bad." He said then flipped me so that I was laying on my stomach.

I saw Brennen get the belt that was on the floor beside him. I already knew what was coming next-

SMACK

He just whipped me with the belt; I started to sob. He whipped me butt, my back, and my legs. My whole entire body felt like it was on fire; it felt like a whole bunch of knives were digging into my skin.

Brennen then shoved his d*ck far down my a*s crack; I could feel his skin on mine. I kept on crying and screaming, and Brennen kept on hitting me, kissing me, shoving things into me, and touching me.

What did I do to deserve this?

!R*PE & ABUSE OVER!

~Time Skip~

It's now 10:00 pm, and Mike just got back. He was back a bit earlier today. I haven't left the room all day because of what Brennen did to me. I honestly couldn't move a muscle; everything just hurt.

I decided to go to bed. Who knows? I might not even wake up the next day. I don't think God even wants me on this planet. All the things that have been happening to me over this past week, and even the car crash that I was in. It was obvious that God was trying to kill me.

I started to cry as I felt myself drift off to sleep...

-------------

((Song recommendations?))

753 words

UNEDITED