08❦

((Colby's POV))

When I woke up, I was a bit nervous. Before I went to bed last night, I talked to Cole and told him that I would re-introduce him to Sam. I also told him to pretend that he doesn't know him. Cole said that he would try and be like how he was when I first introduced the two of them. I'm not really on board with that idea because he was really rude. 

I sighed as I looked at Sam who was still sleeping peacefully. I don't know how Sam is going to take this, is he going to act like he acted last time? or is it going to be a completely different reaction? My head started to flood with questions and I zoned out. I came back into reality when I heard Sam calling my name, "Colby! Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah-h I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I smiled softly at him. "Are you sure? You can tell me. I care about you, Colby, and if you aren't okay then I want to know." Sam said while looking into my eyes. I pecked his lips, "I'm fine. I promise." Sam nodded. "Now, do you want to stay up here and cuddle, or go and eat some food?" I asked and I saw Sam start to smile. "Cuddles!" He said and I chuckled, "Come here." I said with my arms open and Sam hugged me tightly. I kissed his forehead then pulled him on top of me. 

"I love you so much." Sam snuggled his head into the crook of my neck. "I love you more." I said. "Nope. I do." Sam looked back up at me.  "Never." I shook my head. "Always." Sam said. I was about to say something else, but then Cole started talking to me, 

Now

Now?! Are you serious?

Yes.

Oh my God. FINE!

"Sammy? I need to tell you something..." I said then I saw his face fill up with worry. "What i-is it-t?" He asked nervously. "It's nothing bad." I saw some of the worry leave Sam's face after I said that. "Well, um... have you heard about people having two personalities? Like a mean one and a nicer one?" I asked and he nodded. "Well...I have one. His name is Cole, and um... he wants to meet you." I admitted. "I- um- will he be rude to me?" Sam asked. I sighed, "I honestly have no idea. He can be really mean, but also really nice." I said truthfully. "Are you okay with it? Cause I don't want to do anything if you aren't fine with it." Sam told me while playing with his fingers. "I don't care. As long as you are fine with it, then I am too." Sam nodded, "Okay. I'll meet him." I think that I could feel Cole's excitement. "Okay, hang on." I said.

I closed my eyes, and when I opened them back up, Cole was taking over.

-------------

((Happy New Years everyone! We all survived 2020 🥳🥳! Also, sorry for another short chapter. I'll probably post another one later cause this was an early update))

534 words

UNEDITED