039❦

~Later in the day~

((Cole's POV))

I heard a knock on the door as Sam and I were in my bed, cuddling. Sam started to get up, but I shook my head. "No, I'll go. I'll be right back." I kissed his head then got out of the bed and left the room.

I walked down stairs and went to the front door. I opened the door and saw no one there. But, I did see something on the ground.

It was a small box. You could probably fit a hamburger in it. I picked it up then opened it.

Inside were two chocolate chip cookies. I was a bit confused as to why there were cookies at the front door, and even more confused because I didn't know who did it.

Despite that, I decided to eat them. They were cookies for God sake! Who wouldn't eat them?

((Sam's POV))

Cole has been gone for -what feels like- almost 10 minutes. I don't know what's taking him so long.

Maybe a minute later, I heard him coming towards the room.

"What took you so looooong?!" I asked Cole as he came into the bed. "Someome dropped off some cookies, and I ate them." Cole smirked. "And you didn't leave me any?!" Cole shook his head. "I'm offended." I said while trying to act offended. "How bout I make you some cookies and you can eat all of them?" He suggested. "Okay! But after." I said. "After what?" Cole asked.

I answered his question by placing my lips onto his, softly. I don't know why, but ever since our first kiss I never wanted to stop kissing him. I just loved the feeling of his lips on mine. They were so soft, and tasted like strawberries. ((Idk why but that felt weird to write 😐))

I never would have thought that I would be thinking about Cole in this way. Ever since the day we met I hated him, but that day when I actually got a close up of his eyes, I suddenly felt myself want to be around him more.

I felt Cole pull away from our kiss. He leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you." He whispered. "I l- I know." I said then put my head on his shoulder. I wasn't ready to say it yet. 

Cole wrapped his arms around me. I could feel the sadness in his touch, and hear the sadness in his low, and barely audible sigh. 

~Time Skip Cause Idk What to Write~

It's been a bit over half an hour. Neither Cole or I have said anything in the time span that has past. I have just been keeping my head on Cole's shoulder, while he played with my hair.

I soon heard the doorbell ring, and a knock on the door. 'Who could it be now?' I wondered. "Stay here, Sammy. I'll get it." Cole said while moving me off of him. I swear I could him slur his words.

Cole went downstairs. I heard him open the door. For someone reason I felt nervous. I don't know why though.

After a couple of minutes, Cole still hasn't came back up. I was really starting to get worried. I decided to go downstairs to see what's taking so long.

As I got closer to the bottom, I could hear... noises? I don't know what to call them. I guess they were a mix between giggles and moans.

Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I could actually see what was happening.

And let me tell you... I was p*ssed

"WHAT THE F*CK, COLE?!" I yelled as I saw him kissing a girl. "Oh, hey, Princess." Cole slurred after he pulled away from the girl. "Wanna join us?" He asked.

I was disgusted by this. What the actual f*ck is wrong with him?

"NO, I DON'T WANT TO JOIN YOU GUYS! ARE YOU INSANE?" I yelled angrily. "C'mon Cole baby. Let's continue." I heard the girl say. I recognized her voice. It was Amber. The girl that r*ped Colby...

NowI was really f*cking angry. Out of everyone on this planet, he had to pick her.

"Aww. But I want my Princess to-"

-SLAP

------------

((I'm tired as f*ck but I also want to write sooooooo))

726 words

UNEDITED