036❦

((Cole's POV))

Holy. F*cking. Sh*t.

Sam and I just finished having a makeout session in the pool. It felt truly amazing. I missed it too- kissing Sam. I forgot what it felt like. What surprised me a bit, was that Sam actually let me kiss him.

I'm honestly confused though. I didn't know if Sam liked me or not. If he didn't like me then why did he agree to kiss me? And if he did then why didn't he just say so when I asked him?

I just shrugged off my thoughts for now, as I held a sleeping Sam in my arms. We were currently in his room. We finished drying off a few hours ago, and when we came up here, Sam just fell asleep. He looked cute.

I was playing with his soft, blonde hair because it made me feel calm. There is something about Sam that makes me feel like I should be nice. I still have thoughts about being mean of course, because that's part of my personality, but it's easier to control it with Sam around.

I soon felt movement coming from Sam. I looked at him and saw that he was looking at me.

"Hello, Sleeping Beauty." I said which made Sam groan and dig his head into my chest. "I like Princess better." I heard him mumble. "But Sleeping Beauty was a princess." I said while continuing to play with Sam's hair. "Yeah, but I'm not sleeping and I'm not beautiful." Sam looked up at me with a small frown.

I let out a sigh, as I lifted Sam up and put him in my lap. "Sammy." I said sternly. "Yeah?" Sam answered. "How many times do I have to tell you? You're beautiful just the way you are. Inside and out. It doesn't matter if someone says otherwise. I don't know why someone would say that you're not beautiful cause like," I looked Sam up and down, "damn." I said which made him giggle.

"Thank you." Sam smiled. "Anytime." I returned it then kissed his forehead. Sam hugged me and I hugged back. Once we pulled away, Colby starting having a conversation with me,

Cole!

Yes?

So you know how you told me that I ra- hurt Sam?

Yeah?

Okay. And you know how I said that I didn't remember doing it?

Okay, where are you trying to take this?

Well, I thought about it for a while, and I think someone drugged me

How?

I went on a run in the morning, and I got really thirsty but I forgot to bring water-

F*cking dumba*s

Yeah, I know, but then like a 30-year-old guy offered me a water bottle, and since I was thirsty, I took it-

Again. Dumba*s

I'm just going to ignore that

I don't remember anything happening after I drank it

So you think he drugged you?

Yes! Do you have any other explanation?

Well... no...

And you and I both know I would do that to Sam willingly

Yeah... but you did cheat-

Cole. We do not speak of that anymore

ANYWHOO! Can you see if Sam can talk to me? I want to explain to him what I think happened

I don't know... I don't think he would want to talk to you after it happened

Can you at least ask?

Fine

Thank you! If he doesn't want to talk to me then can you please tell him?

Yeah

Thank you so much, Cole!

Yep

I stopped talking to Colby, and when I zoned back into reality, Sam was saying my name.

"Cole? What happened?" Sam asked once I looked at him. "Um... Colby was talking to me-" I said then saw fear in Sam's eyes. "It's nothing bad... but he um... wanted to take over to explain to you what happened." I told Sam. I saw him shake his head, "No. I-I don't think I can." He said. "Okay. How 'bout I tell you what he said?" I offered.  Sam nodded.

"Colby said that he doesn't remember hurting you. He told me that he went on a run, and forgot to bring water, and he eventually got thirsty, but didn't have anything to drink." I started off. "Coby came across this guy, who gave him some water. After Colby drank it, be didn't remember anything that happened after that. So... Colby thinks that he got drugged." I finished.

Sam looked like he was taking in what I had told him. He wasn't speaking for a while, so I started to talk again. "Colby really wants to see you, even if you don't want to see him. I can tell that you do, though. I know that you still really love him, and want to be with him, even after what he did. Even under the fear in your face, I could still see the love you have for him." I paused for a second. "Do you want him to take over?" I asked Sam. He nodded his head slowly.

I closed my eyes and let Cole take over.

-------------

((How are you guys doing?))

861 words

UNEDITED