09❦

((Sam's POV))

Colby closed his eyes, and when he opened them back up, his eyes weren't the normal ocean blue they were supposed to be, they were like a dark grey cloud.

"Hello, Samuel." He said. His voice was deep and husk. "H-hi..." I was a bit scared to be honest. "You don't have to be afraid of me right now." Cole said while laying down and closing his eyes. It was like he just read my mind. "You only need to be scared of me when I'm mean, which is almost always." He then said.

The room went quiet for a few seconds.

"Um... h-how mean d-do you get-t?" I asked. "Do you want me show you?" Cole faced me and asked. I quickly shook my head 'no'. "That's what I thought." He smiled an innocent smile then went back to whatever he was doing before.

I didn't know that I was staring at him until he spoke, "I know I'm hot but can you stop looking at me?" Cole asked with his eyes closed. "I wouldn't say that you're hot." I said while looking away. "Be careful of what you say cause if you say that I'm not hot then you're technically saying that Colby's not hot." I heard Cole say. "Shut the f*ck up." I snapped, not really wanting him to be right. 

I saw Cole through the corner of my eye, look at me. "Excuse me?" He said. I turned to face him. For someone reason, he just made me angry, so, I flipped him off. I quickly regretted it.

Cole moved swiftly, and got on top of me ((Not in a sexual way you dirty minded bastards)). "When you're with me you don't do that, or else you will get punished. Do you understand me?" He whispered to me. "Mm..." I nodded and whined a bit. "Good." Cole said then got off of me and left the room. 

'Holy fuxking sh!t...' I said to myself. I got out of the bed. I went downstairs and saw Cole in the kitchen, so I went into the living room and turned on the tv.

"Who said that it was okay to watch tv?" Cole came to the living room and said. "I live here." I said. "Yeah that's nice." He unplugged the tv. I was about to say something rude but I decided to keep my mouth shut because I didn't want Cole to hurt me.

Cole sat on the other end of the couch, while playing on his phone. I didn't want to be in the same room as him at the moment so I went back upstairs and went into my room.

((Cole's POV))

As Sam went upstairs, I couldn't help but feel sad. It's obvious he doesn't like me. All I wanted was for Sam to love me again, but now I feel like that it's not going to happen. Last time I got Sam to like me was by kissing him, but now he won't even stay in the same room as me.

I decided to talk to Colby to get his help,

Colby?

Yeah?

I need advice

About what?

Sam. It's so clear that he doesn't like me and want anything to do with me. How do you make him love you?

Um.... I don't know. Just be yourself, Cole. Doesn't matter if you're mean, or nice, just be you. That's the best thing you can do for now

But he won't even look at me

I don't know. I told you all that I could tell you

Can you just take over please?

You sure?

Yes...

Okay...

-------------

((Idk what I'm doing in life))

621 words

UNEDITED