014❦

TW! - R*PE ((Its bxg and idrk how to write that kind so just bare with me here))

-------------

((Colby's POV))

"Hey, Colby..."

"Oh- um- hey, Amber!" I said nervously. "What have you been up to since we last saw each other?" She asked me with a small smile. "Um... nothing really." I answered. "What about you?" I asked, trying to be nice and not nervous and awkward. "Trying to find a place to stay, actually. My ex kicked me out." Amber told me. Something about how she said it made me think she was lying.

Even though I think she isn't being truthful, I showed her some sympathy. "Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that. You're welcomed to stay at mine and my boyfriend's until you find a place," I honestly didn't mean to say that last bit. "Really? Thank you so much!" Amber threw her arms around me. I had no choice but to hug back.

As we walked back to the house, Amber kept talking to me, and to be honest, I wasn't listening that much. I was actually getting a bit weirded out.

We got back to the house after what felt like 10 hours.

"Oh. You still live here?" Amber asked me. I nodded my head while opening the front door. "Who's your new boyfriend?" She then asked as we went into the living room to sit on the  couch. "I don't have a new boyfriend. It's the same one." I told her. "But you cheated on him?" Amber looked shocked. "Yeah. After two years we got back together. Sam- that's my boyfriend, he got into a bad car accident and forgot all about what happened." I mentioned, but quickly regretted saying it.

Amber smirked then sat on top of me, with her legs wrapped around my lower body, and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"A-Amber... w-what ar-are you d-doing?" I asked while trying to push her off. "Well what does it look like I'm doing?" She smirked again then pushed down on my chest, making my back hit the back of the couch.

"Amber... I d-don't thi-think that y-you should d-do this..." I tried pushing her off but it was no use. "Why not? I know you want to..." Amber got off me quickly, laid me down across the couch, then got back on top me.

!R*PE!

Amber started to grind down on me, and I'm not going to lie, it did feel good. I let a small moan come out of my mouth, but tried to get her off of me. "We're playing hard to get, huh? Well... not for long." Amber smashed her lips against mine, I kept trying to push her off but I couldn't.

I felt Amber's hands go up my shirt. She stroked my abs, which almost made me moan, but I was able to keep it in. But then, I felt her move to my lower back. She put her hands down my pants, and squeezed my butt. I let out a loud moan. Amber then took her chance to bring her tongue into my mouth.

I really tried my hardest to break free from her grip; I didn't want to do this. I hope that Sam doesn't come down. He's going to hate me.

!R*PE IS OVER!

Soon enough after I thought that, I heard footsteps coming closer and closer, and-

"COLBY!" Sam shouted. Amber removed her lips from mine, which I was very glad about. "Babe, who's this?" Amber asked. I looked at her in disgust, then looked at Sam who had so much hurt in his eyes. "What do you mean 'babe'? I'M Colby's boyfriend!" Sam yelled with tears falling down his face. "Boyfriend? Colby's never mentioned you to me," Amber said, looking confused. I had to say something.

"Sam! I promise you I didn't want that. She came onto me. I would never do something like that to you." I told him while looking into his eyes. "You're the one that brought me here." Amber crossed her arms. "Yeah, but-" I started talking but got interrupted. "You brought her here? If you were gonna cheat on me then why wouldn't you have waited until I wasn't here?!" Sam asked angrily.

I was starting to get annoyed. "SAM! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU! WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME! AMBER CAME ONTO ME AND I TRIED TO PUSH HER OFF BUT I COULDN'T!" I paused for a second. "Don't you trust me?" I asked, tears now falling from my face.

Sam shrugged and shook his head. "I don't know how to trust now..." Then, he ran upstairs. I heard a door slam shut, then silence.

"So where were we?" Amber started walking towards me. "Get out of my house." I said sternly while pointing to the front door. "You can't do that." She said with sass. "Oh yes I can. But do you want to know what I can't do? I can't hit you even though I really want to." I said while breathing heavily because I was so angry. "Fine. I'll leave. But this won't be the last time you see me." Amber snapped then walked away, and out the door.

Next thing I knew, I was on the floor, and crying. I probably just lost the love of my life again, and it hurts more this time. I want to try talking with Sam again but... I'm scared to.

I need him though. I need to hold him. I need to kiss him. I need to tell him that I love him. I can't live without him.

Just thinking about Sam right now makes me cry more. I promised that I wouldn't hurt him, or let anyone hurt him, but I broke that promise again. I broke his trust again. 

What am I supposed to do now?

-------------

((I've never read bxg smut so don't come ate if it's bad)) 

1005 words

UNEDITED