015❦

TW!- SMUT

-------------

((Sam's POV))

I was in my room, sobbing. I just saw Colby making out with this random girl. I know Colby said that he tried to push her off but it's hard to tell if he was telling the truth or not. Besides, he's already broken my trust a bit when he said that he wouldn't let me get hurt. He's broken that promise two times. I really wanted to believe Colby, but I don't know if I can or can't.

Since I was sitting against my door, I got up with a sigh and a sniffle, then opened my door and decided to go talk to Colby about this situation. It's been maybe a bit over 30 minutes since it's happened, and I just need to talk to him.

Once I got downstairs, I heard sniffles coming from the living room. I walked in and saw Colby laying against the couch, with his head tucked in his knees. I think he heard me because he lifted up his head, then quickly got up and ran over to me.

Colby wrapped his arms tightly around me. I couldn't help but hug back. We cried into each other's shoulders, while also being comforted by each other's touch.

Once we both were calmed down, we sat down on the couch.

"Sam. I promise you that I didn't cheat. I would never. I love you way too much and I don't want to see you hurt." Colby said while holding my hands. I was looking into his eyes to see if he was telling the truth or not. "Promise?" I asked, wanting confirmation. "Promise." Colby nodded. I smiled, then kissed him. Colby immediately kissed back. Everytime we kiss, it just feels so... magical. I don't know how to explain it to be honest.

My heart feels like it's beating a mile a minute, my stomach feels as light as a feather, fireworks go off inside of me, I feel sparks fly through us, and all of my problems just seem to fade away.

We pulled away after a few minutes of us kissing, then we put our foreheads together. "I love you, Sammy." Colby said to me, which made me blush. "I love you too, Colbear." I smiled.

I don't know why, but whenever Colby says that he loves me, I start to blush. We say it all of the time to each other, but I still get flushed.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Colby asked me with a smirk on his face. "Why go upstairs when we can stay down here?" I licked my lips. Colby chuckled then pressed his lips on mine. I kissed back.

!SMUT STARTS HERE!

Colby removed his lips from mine, then pushed me down on the couch, and straddled me. He took off his shirt, and did the same to mine. Colby placed his lips back onto mine. He licked my lips, asking for entrance into my mouth. I decided to decline. Instead, I started to tease Colby a bit.

I brought my tounge out of my mouth, and licked Colby's mouth, just like he did to me. I felt him open his mouth, but then I brought my tounge back into my mouth and smirked.

Colby stopped kissing me to look at me and say, "You're a b*tch." I bit my lips, "Yeah, but I'm your b*tch." I said to him.

Since Colby was on me, I could feel his c*ck get hard. "Someone's horny." I smirked. "You caused it so I think that you should fix it." Colby said then kissed me. I kissed back, then flipped him over so that I was on top. "I don't know what your talking about..." I said innocently while stroking Colby's d*ck.

"F*ck!" Colby closed his eyes and moaned while throwing his head back in pleasure. "You like that?" I asked while slowly taking off Colby's pants. "Mhmm..." He nodded as he bit his lips to try not to moan.

After I got done talking Colby's pants off, I decided to have some fun.

I slowly, but hardly grinded down on Colby. "Oh, daddy!" He moaned loudly. I kept grinding on Colby, but that was it... for now.

"Sammy..." Colby whined as I pressed down hard on his very hard c*ck. "Yes, baby?" I asked. "It hurts..." Colby said. I decided to help him. I pulled down Colby boxers, then took of my pants and boxers.

I got back on top of Colby, then started massaging Colby's d*ck, which made him let out a small moan. Next, I started pumping it. "F-faster!" Colby said.

I did as I was told, and pumped faster. Soon I found myself sucking on Colby's d*ck. I licked around it, and occasionally nibble on some areas.

"Sammy... I think I might cum..." Colby said. Just only a few seconds after that, he came. It went all over the couch and some on the floor.

!SMUT IS OVER!

I plopped my body onto Colby's, and I could feel his heart racing.

"That felt amazing." He said and I chuckled. "Won't feel amazing in a bit." I said. Colby looked at me. "The amount of times someone has f*cked me. I would know what the aftermath feels like." I told him. "F*ck me!" Colby groaned. "I already did that." I laughed. "A*shole." Colby laughed as well. "Okay c'mon. We-... You gotta clean up a mess." I said, indicating the white fluid that was everywhere. "Why me?" He asked. "Because you made it." I smiled then got off Colby and put my clothes back on. "Come upstairs when you're done so we can cuddle." I said then went upstairs and into my room.

To my surprise, Colby didn't come up. When he did, it was late at night, and he went straight into his room.

Did I do something wrong?

-------------

((Let's be honest with ourselves... I suck at writng smut))

999 words

UNEDITED