043❦

TW- SMUT

-------------

~A Few Months Later~

((Sam's POV))

Right now Cole and I were in my bed, cuddling. Him, Colby and I decided that they would switch every week, so that they could share me.

I was currently laying on Cole's chest, while he played with me hair. I will admit, it did turn me on a bit. Everytime someone plays with my hair it turns me on. I didn't say anything about it, but I think Cole could tell by face that I was enjoying what he was doing.

"You like that, Princess?" Cole asked. I could tell by the sound of his voice that he was smirking. "Mhm." I nodded. Cole started raking his hands through my hair, and occasionally twirling his fingers around strands.

I accidentally let out a small moan.

Cole stopped what he was doing so that he could lift me up and place me on his lap.

!SMUT!

((Third Person POV))

"You're making me a bit horny, Princess." Cole whispered in Sam's ear. He then started to kiss Sam's neck. The blonde tilted his head back, giving Cole more access to his neck. The brunette continued to kiss Sam's neck until he found his sweet spot. The blonde let out a moan once he got there.

Cole smirked against Sam's neck, then started sucking and nibbling on the blonde's sweet spot. "Oh, f*ck." Sam moaned softly.

Cole removed his lips from Sam's neck. He whined at the loss of connection. Cole pushed Sam down on the bed, then got on top of him. The brunette then pressed his lips against Sam's. He kissed Cole back.

The blonde soon felt Cole bring his hands up to his hair, and started ruffling it. Sam moaned. Cole took this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into the blonde's mouth. Their tongues danced together.

Cole was the first to break the contact. He took off his shirt, as well as Sam's, and threw them in the corner of my room. Cole placed his lips back onto the blonde's, but this time he started to kiss down Sam's jaw, neck, and body, now at his v-line.

Cole took off his pants and boxers, and Sam took off his. They threw them where their shirts laid, and immediately kissed each other again.

Cole laid the blonde down on the bed, keeping their lips locked together. "F*ck me, Daddy!" Sam moaned. "Anything for you, Princess." Cole smirked.

"Hands and knees, Baby Doll." The brunette ordered. Sam did as he was told. "I'm gonna prep you, okay?" Cole told the blonde. Sam nodded his head. "Use your words, Princess." Cole said. "Okay, Daddy." He said. "Good." He smiled.

Cole put two of his fingers into his mouth, making them wet with his saliva. Once he finished, he slid them into Sam's a*s. The blonde moaned. Cole started doing a scissoring motion to try and stretch Sam's hole.

The brunette put a third finger into his mouth, making it wet like the first two. He continued to do that until all four of his fingers were inside of Sam's hole.

"Ready for the real thing, Baby Doll?" Cole asked the blonde. "Yes, Daddy." Sam nodded while trying not to moan.

Cole made the rest of his fingers wet, then rubbed them against his c*ck. After the brunette was done, he aligned his d*ck with Sam's hole, then slowly started to enter the blonde.

"M-move" The blonde said, Cole went farther into Sam. "F-faster." Sam said with a bit of a moan. "Okay, Princess." Cole grabbed onto Sam's waist, as he started thrusting faster into the blonde.

"Oh, f*ck!" Sam clutched the bed sheets until his hands turned white. The brunette continued thrusting into Sam. His hips meeting the blonde's, and his tip touching Sam's prostate.

"I'm gonna cum, Daddy!" The blonde warned. "Let it all out, Baby." Cole said.

Only a few short seconds later, Sam moaned as he had white fluid coming out of him. Cole thrusted a few times before exiting the blonde.

!SMUT OVER!

The two boys collapsed onto the bed, exhausted after what they just did.

"That was amazing." The brunette said in between breaths. "It was..." Sam agreed.

They looked at each other, with smiles on their faces.

"I love you so f*cking much, Baby Doll." Cole said which made the blonde blush furiously. "I love you too, Teddy Bear." Sam said back.

-------------

((That was the most detailed smut I've ever wrote holy sh!t someone give me holy water. I ran out 😬))

770 words

UNEDITED