040❦

((Cole's POV))

-SLAP

I don't know what the f*ck just happened.

Right now I could only feel pain the side of my face, and hear cries and footsteps getting quieter and quieter, until I heard a door slam shut.

"Now where were we...?" I heard a female voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw that Amber girl. She had hickeys all one her neck. "Sh*t." I cursed under my breath.

I felt Amber start to touch me.

"Get the f*ck out of my house right f*cking now or I will drop kick you out. And I'm not trying to be funny. I'm being God damn serious." I said with anger in my stern voice. "Is that a threat?" She smirked. "Get. Out. Now." I hissed. "No." Amber said.

I grabbed her shirt then started pulling her out of the house. "Ugh! I can walk y'know!" Amber said. "I know, but I don't give a f*ck." I got her outside. "Bye, bye." I waved a sarcastic bye, then ran as fast as I could upstarts to Sam's room.

I walked into the room, I saw Sam sitting up in his bed, his head in his knees, sobbing. "Sam-" I spoke but got interrupted. "G-get ou-out o-of my r-room." He said, his voice croaking. "Sam, please. I don't even know what happened-" I got cut off again, "HOW DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT F*CKING HAPPENED? YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH AMBER!" Sam yelled, now out of the bed.

Now I was getting angry.

"I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" I shouted. I was telling the truth. I didn't remember anything. Just then, I realized something.

A few minutes after I ate those cookies, I started to feel weird. I don't remember anything that happened since then. What if I got drugged?

I don't think Sam would believe me, though.

"HOW ARE YOU SUPOSSED TO EXPLAIN WHAT I SAW?!" Sam continued on yelling. "I don't know, Sam! But I think I got drugged." I said, trying to be a bit calmer. "Oh, yeah, sure. Like I'm gonna believe that cr*p." He rolled his eyes.

"WHY WON'T YOU GODDAMN LISTEN TO ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT F*CKING HAPPENED! I'M TELLING YOU! I GOT DRUGGED!" I yelled with nothing but anger and annoyance in my voice.

"WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU WHEN I SAW YOU MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE? YOU F*CKING CHEATED-" I cut Sam off. "I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU, SAM! WE WERE NEVER EVEN TOGETHER! JUST BECAUSE WE'VE HAD A COUPLE OF MAKE OUT SESSIONS, DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE DATING!" I paused. "Besides... you don't even love me..." I said then turned around and started to head out the door.

"But I do love you." I heard Sam say. I froze. Did I hear him right? I couldn't have heard him right. "I've known that I loved you since our first kiss. I just wasn't ready to tell you... I'm not even ready now..." He said.

I turned around and walked towards him. "How do I know that you're not lying?" I asked. "Say it to my face." I said in a deeper voice than normal.

Sam looked me in the eyes, and said,

"I love you."

-------------

((I was gonna end the chapter when there was around 450 words, but I decided to make it  a bit longer))

580 words

UNEDITED