019❦

((Sam's POV))

I didn't want to stay in the house as long as Cole was there. He makes me feel unsafe whenever he's around. I feel like whenever he's near me, he's just going to start hitting me, and punching me, and kicking me, and I feel like one day Cole's going to go too far and I'm going to end up seriously injured, or even worse, dead.

I didn't know where to go, so I just walked.

I ended up finding a hotel, and I decided to stay there for a while. I didn't have anywhere else to stay so I thought 'Why the h*ll not?'

I went inside and got checked in. I had my card on me, as well as some cash and clothes.

I went up to my room, and laid on the one bed that was in the room. I didn't know what to do, so I just played on my phone until I got bored, which was actually pretty quickly.

I decided to go and explore the hotel a bit. I got off of the bed and left the room. I walked down the long hall, looking at all of the different pictures that were hung up.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and saw that Colby texted me:

Colbear😘😍❤️: Where are you?
Colbear😘😍❤️: I'm worried about you 🥺
Colbear😘😍❤️: Please come back 🥺

I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket. I didn't feel like answering him. Plus, I left so that I could have some time to myself.

~Time Skip~

It's almost 9 pm and I just got done exploring the hotel; it's big. Once I got back to my room, I went into my bed so that I could go to sleep. I was really tired. I had to walk here, which took over an hour and a half, I walked all around the hotel, that took over two hours, and I had nothing to eat or drink for the past few hours.

It took me a while to fall asleep because I wasn't used to sleeping in a hotel bed. Yeah, sure it might be comfy but that doesn't mean it will be easy to fall asleep.

~The Next Day~

I woke up around 8 am then got out of bed. I didn't know what I was going to do today to be honest. There was a pool but I didn't have my swimsuit. I might just go to the lounge area. There's a TV there so I might just watch a little bit of television.

I threw on a hoodie that I had in my backpack, and put on my shoes then left my hotel room. I went to the elevator and pressed the button that brought me to the lounge. In a matter of seconds, I arrived.

I walked over to one of the couches, and sat down. The Simpsons was playing, so I just watched that.

Soon, this tall, muscular brunette with lots of tattoos approached me with a smile, and said,

"Hey, Sam!"

-------------

((Who do you think it is?))

536 words

UNEDITED