025❦

TRIGGERING CHAPTER- R*PE AND ABUSE

-------------

Sam was walking down a dark, lonely, sidewalk. There was no one around except for a few homeless people, sleeping peacefully.

As Sam kept on walking, he could hear footsteps growing louder behind him. Something that movies taught him to do, was to never look back. So... he did.

'Oh, God no!' Sam thought to himself as he saw the face of Brennen Taylor behind him.

Sam started to walk faster, and faster. But, the more speed he gained, the more Brennen did too. The blonde decided to sprint into an almost pitch-black alleyway, which was deserted.

He stopped running to catch his breath. Sam thought that he lost Brennen, but he didn't.

"Hello, angel." Brennen whispered seducively in Sam's ear, after he pushed Sam up against the brick wall that was behind him. "G-go aw-away." Sam said as he turned his head away from Brennen's. "I'll go away once I'm done with you." He grabbed Sam chin with his hand, and made the blonde face him.

"P-please n-no." Sam shook his head. "Why not?" Brennen licked Sam's lips. "Just pl-please sto-op." The blonde cried out. "No thank you." Brennen said then roughly placed his lips onto Sam's.

The blonde turned his head away, so that his and Brennen's lips weren't touching. "Someone's being difficult..." Brennen said then started touching Sam inappropriately.

Brennen pushed his knee up against Sam's groin, which made the blonde whine. He then started kissing Sam's neck, until he found his sweet spot.

The blonde let out a small moan once Brennen had found it. Sam could feel Brennen smirk against his neck. The male started nibbling on Sam's sweet spot. The blonde was trying not to moan at the pleasure it gave him.

Brennen removed his lips from Sam's neck. He put his hand down to Sam's business, and started to rub it. The blonde bit his lips and shut his eyes tightly. "I know you like what I'm doing to you." Brennen said quietly in Sam's ear. "No-o." Sam chocked back on his tears that he didn't know he had.

"Aww, poor little Sammy's crying." Brennen fake pouted. "You're going to be crying after what I'm about to do next..." Brennen said then he reached into his pocket of his jeans, and took out a knife.

It was long and sharp, with a black handle. It could easily slice through someone's skin. In this case, it would be Sam's.

"No... pl-please no..." Sam sobbed as Brennen licked the blade of the knife. "Why not? It will be fun." The muscular brunette smirked then ran the side of the knife down Sam's body.

The blonde started shaking with fear. Brennen was now holding the knife right at Sam's neck, and now he was just waiting nervously for the male to cut him.

"Why are you so scared?" Brennen asked. "Be-c-cause y-y-you're g-gonna h-hurt me..." Sam stutterd with tears streaming down his face. "Who said I was going to hurt you?" Brennen moved the knife away from Sam's neck.

The blonde let out a small sigh of relief. He acted too soon though.

Brennen brought the knife back up, and cut Sam's upper arm. "Agh!" Sam yelled in pain as he felt a stream of cold, wet, blood flow down his arm.

The blonde clutched his arm and bent down, crying. Brennen took this as an opportunity to kick Sam down to ground.

He then cut Sam's other arm, as well as parts of his back. The blonde has never experienced such pain.

Brennen turned Sam onto his back, then started leaving hickies on his neck. "You belong to me now, Sweetheart, and only me." Brennen growled then kissed Sam roughly.

The blonde started sobbing harder than ever, and screaming louder than ever. Not only was Brennen kissing him, he was also carving a word into Sam's arm using the knife. "NO! Sto-stop it! Pl-please! Le-let me go!" Sam yelled.

Soon, the blonde started to hear a fimiliar voice call out his name.

"Sam! It's Colby!" He said. Sam tried his best to see if he could see his brown-haired boyfriend, but he couldn't. "Sam!" Colby kept shouting.

The blonde felt like he was getting shook. Then suddenly, he woke up with a jump

-------------

((Poor Sammy))

738 words

UNEDITED