018❦

((Cole's POV))

Cole can you please go say sorry to Sam?

No

Well can I at least take over to say sorry for you?

No

Why not?

I need to sit here and cry until I'm satisfied with myself

Oh my God

I'm going to stay here till I rot

No you're not

Yes

No because I won't let you

Too bad

No. It's too bad for you

I was a bit confused about what Colby meant, but then understood when he tried to take over.

To be honest, I felt too depressed to try and fight back.

((Colby's POV))

I took over, and I ran right out of the room.

"Sam?!" I called out while knocking on his door. There was no response. "Sam? Are you in there?" I asked. Still, no response. "Okay... I'm going to come in now..." I put my hand on the doorknob, and slowly turned it.

The door opened, and I saw no Sam. My heart rate went up a little. Sam was always either with me, or in his room, but now, he's neither.

'Don't worry yet. You have a big house and he could be anywhere...' I told myself as I took a deep breath, and went to the stairs. I walked down the steps making as little noise as possible, to try and see if I could maybe hear Sam at all. But... the house was silent.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, my heart beated faster. I really hope Sam was still here.

Before I went anywhere, I remembered that Cole said to Sam, "What are you going to say? Huh? That you 'love' me even though you don't? That I will find someone who will love me even though I know that no one will? That everything is going to be okay when it's not? There's nothing that you can say or do to make me feel better. So just go."

He told Sam to go. What if Sam did go? What if he left?

I sprinted outside to see if Sam might be out there... he wasn't. I went to the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, spare bedrooms, and Sam wasn't in any of them.

I lastly went outside to the front, to see if Sam could be out there.

I started to cry; Sam wasn't outside. But... he left a note,

Dear Colby or Cole, whoever finds this first,

   I left because I need a break (mostly from Cole). I don't want to be around someone who could hurt me, or someone that I don't feel comfortable around. Please don't try looking for me. I just need my own space. I'll come back when I'm ready.

-Sam

What if he never comes back?

-------------

((Probably only gonna publish one chapter today))

467 words

UNEDITED