06❦

((Sam's POV))

I could feel myself laying on something warm, with arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on Colby. I could feel myself start to blush. I tried to carefully get out of Colby's arms, but it was no use; his arms to wrapped too tightly around me. I didn't mind staying in this position because it was comfortable, I have to admit. 

I felt a few hours go by. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't, so I just laid there. Soon, I felt movement coming from Colby. I looked at him and saw him looking back at me. "Good morning." He smiled at me. "Good morning." I smiled back then heard his stomach growl. "Someone's hungry." I giggled. "Well if someone could get off of me then I would be able to go and eat something." Colby said. "Well I was trying to but I couldn't move." I told him. "Oh. Well too bad." Colby moved me off of him then got up off of the couch, then went into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I followed Colby into the kitchen and getting things out. "Making food." He said. "What kind of food?" I sat in a chair. "Food." Colby repeated. "Really?" I asked in a 'are you serious?' type of voice. "Yes" Colby said. 

I stopped talking and waited for Colby to be finished. After around 20 minutes, he put the food on plates. I saw that he made French Toast. 

"Ooooo." I said then licked my lips. "My specialty." Colby said while taking a bite of his food. "I also took a bite. It was delicious. We finished eating then put our dishes in the sink, not wanting to wash them. "So, what do you wanna do now?" I asked. Colby shrugged. "Wanna go swimming?" He suggested. "Sure." I agreed. 

We went upstairs to our bedrooms to put on our swim trunks. Once I was done, I went back downstairs and out to the pool; Colby was already out there. "What took you so long?" He asked as I went in. "Well I'm sorry that I couldn't find my swim trunks." I said. "As you should." He responded. "Rude." I said as I swam towards Colby. "I ain't rude. I was out here all by myself, alone. I looked like an idiot to some people." Colby pretended to be upset. "What people?" I crossed my arms. "The dead ones." He said. "Oh my God." I chuckled in disbelief. "You think that was funny. Don't lie." Colby said. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes. 

After I said that, I felt water splash me in the face. I looked at Colby who was laughing because he just splashed me. I had no other choice but to splash him back. "B*tch." Colby said after the water hit him. I flipped him off. I saw Colby open his mouth, in a offended way. "I'm going to have to punish you for that." He said. "Really?" I crossed my arms. "Yes." Colby nodded. "Oh. Well you're gonna have to get me then." I said then swam away. For some reason I went to the side of the pool. I turned to see if Colby was near me, and I was surprised to see him right in front of me.  

We were so close that I could feel his breath on my skin. I couldn't move back anymore because I was right up against the wall. I could feel my heartbeat racing faster and faster, as we started to lean in. I felt Colby place his lips softly on mine, and mine on his. He then started to wrap his arms around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Colby bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance into my mouth; I let him. 

Colby slowly brought his tongue into my mouth, then our tongues danced together. Being here right now and kissing Colby, felt amazing. I could feel all kinds of sparks flying through our bodies. At this moment, all I knew was that I loved Colby, and wanted to be with him, and only him.

-------------

((Double update today! You're welcome))

711 words

UNEDITED