01❦

((Sam's POV))

All I could see right now was darkness, and only darkness. All I could hear right now was people talking. The voices didn't sound familiar. I had no clue where I was, or what I was doing wherever I was. I could feel things hooked up to different parts of my body. Speaking of my body, it hurts like hell. I don't know what I did, but I think I did something. 

I heard a door open, then footsteps shuffle inside. "Is he okay?" I heard a male voice speak. "Sit please."  I then heard a feminine voice say. "What happened?" The same male voice asked. "We're so sorry, Colby..." 'Who's Colby?'  I thought to myself. "Sam got into a terrible car crash. The driver that hit him was drunk, and Sam's car flipped over. The car that hit his, landed on top of Sam's car, and he just didn't make it out alive. We tried our very best to try and bring him back, but it was no use..." A different male voice said. 

After he said that, I suddenly was able to open my eyes and sit up. I looked around the room and realized that I was in a hospital, and was hooked up to all these different monitors. I looked over to where I heard the voices and I saw doctors, and a male brunette with blue tips, sitting in a chair and crying. Then, he saw me. 

"Sam!" He said. All of the doctors looked at me. "Oh my God, it's a miracle!" The female voice I heard said. Everyone in the room came and stood around my bed, with the brunette boy right beside me. "Sam are you okay? I was so worried-!" He started but I cut him off, "Who are you and how do you know my name?" I asked. I noticed that the male's face fell. Why though?

The doctors' faces also fell as they looked at the brunette, then at me, and then back at the brunette. One of the doctors whispered something in another doctor's ear. That doctor turned to the brunette and said, "Come with me."

((Colby's POV))

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" Those words kept playing in my head as I got let out of the room by a female doctor. "Colby... are you okay-?" The doctor tried to ask. "No! No, I'm not okay! H-h-how can I be okay when my boyfriend doesn't even remember my fuxking name!?" I said with tears falling down my face. "This is just how life works, Colby, and life isn't always fair-" I cut her off again, "Yeah! I know life's not fair! Especially not mine! I have lost Sam once, and now I lost him again!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry Colby. We can't do anything to regain his memory. The one thing we can do right now is to try and find out how much of his memory he lost, and see if he damaged anything." The doctor looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. "You will try your best... right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course." 

-------------

((This was the first chapter! How do you guys like it so far? I'll probably update this book every Mondays and Fridays unless I have writers block or I say something about changing it))

565 words

UNEDITED