012❦

After I hit him, I instantly regretted it.

((Third person POV))

"You son of a b*tch,"  Cole said with anger in his eyes and voice, then he shoved Sam roughly against the wall, which made the blonde hit his head. 

Cole punched Sam in the stomach, causing him to scream in pain. "You need to think before you act towards me. You understand?" Cole growled in between punches.

"Y-y-wes." Sam responded, which made Cole realize that Sam had slipped into his little headspace. "Sh*t." Cole muttered under his breath as he moved away from Sam.

Sam cried as he ran upstairs, and Cole stayed down stairs, while he cursed under his breath. 

Colby kept fighting with Cole to take over, and after a while he won.

Colby ran upstairs and went straight to Sam's room because that's where he thought Sam would be; and he was right.

"Sam!" Colby shouted as he burst into the room and approached the blonde. "N-n-no!" Sam Sam sobbed and backed as far away from the brunette as possible.

"Sam. It's Colby. I'm not going to hurt you-" Colby tried saying calmly, but Sam cut him off, "Wou're w-wying! Woo- woo- woo gonna hurt mwe!" Sam yelled. This made Colby hurt. He would never hurt the blonde. Would never do something he didn't want to do. Would never do something to make him uncomfortable, and so much more.

"Sammy. Listen to me, please. I would never hurt you. All I want to do is to keep you safe. I love you so much, and I know that you know that I would never do something that you don't like." Colby said as he slowly started to approach Sam again, who had stopped crying.

"D-d-daddy..." Sam reached his hands out to the brunette. Colby picked up Sam, and sat on the bed while holding the small blonde close.

"W-w-woo pwomised dat woo wouldn't wet mwe gwet hurt, bu-ut woo no kweep it..." Sam said in between sniffles as he looked at Colby with sadness in his eyes. "I know, Sammy, and you don't know how bad I feel. It's my fault that you got hurt. Next time Cole tries to hurt you, I will try my absolute best to keep you safe." Colby told Sam, then kissed his forehead.

"Pwomise?" The blonde asked.

"Promise." The brunette nodded in agreement.

Promises are meant to be broken though...

-------------

((I'm working on chapter 35 rn, and Imma just gonna say this. Some of you might hate it, and some of you will love it 🤭🤭))

442 words

UNEDITED