033❦

TW- R*PE AND ABUSE  ((u guys might not like me after this chapter...))

-------------

((Cole's POV))

"I love you too, Cole."

Those words kept replaying in my head, over and over again. I didn't expect Sam to say it back. Did he even mean it? Or was he just trying to be nice? I didn't know what emotion I was feeling either. Happy? Sad? Confused? I'm not sure!

My head was starting to hurt because of this, so, I went to see if Colby could take over,

Colby?

Yeah?

Can you take over?

Why? 

Didn't you just hear what Sam said?

To be honest, no. I wasn't paying attention

He said that he loves me, and I don't know if he actually meant it or not. Either way, I'm...

Shocked?

Yeah

Can you please just take over. I need some time to myself to think

Yeah, sure

Okay, thank you!

You're welcome

Oh, and also, thanks for helping Sam calm down after his panic attacks

Anytime. Now time for you to take over

Okay

((Colby's POV))

I just took over for Cole, and I immediately looked at my boyfriend that was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I smiled at the sight.

I decided to go to sleep myself. Besides, I was pretty tired.

~The Next Morning~

I was surprised by the time I woke up at, 5:45 am. I never wake up this early.

I looked at Sam who was snuggled up in a ball, on top of the covers. I got out of the bed, and put some blankets on him, then left the room and went downstairs.

I felt like going on a run today, so I went to the front door and put on my shoes. I'm only going to gone for an hour, so I should be back before Sam's awake.

Once I got outside, I thought of the route that I was going to take, then I started running.

LA was beautiful at this time of day. The sun was beginning to rise, you could hear the sound of wind blowing past the trees, and the songs that birds chirped.

I should really go on runs more often. Maybe next time I can get Sam to come with me.

I soon felt thirst after running for forty-five minutes. That's when I realized I had no water. "God damnit." I mumbled to myself as I started walking back home while out of breath.