044❦

~Christmas~

((Sam's POV))

"Colby? You ready to go?" I asked Colby who was finishing fixing up his hair. "Yeah. Are you ready?" Colby questioned me. "Yep!" I nodded.

Colby and I got invited to a Christmas party a few weeks ago. It's at our friends' Corey and Devyn's house. I'm really excited to go.

"Do you know who's gonna be at the party?" I asked as we got into Colby's car. "I know that Jake is gonna be there as well as his girlfriend. Corey and Devyn are gonna be there of course... um Aryia, Reggie, Kevin, Cassie, Griffin, Xepher, and some other people." Colby told me. "Okay!" I smiled.

We drove 20 minutes to the house that the party was at. I saw lots of cars in the driveway and on the streets.

"You ready, Sammy?" Colby asked me after he found a spot on the road to park. "Yep!" I nodded. We both got out of the car, then walked hand in hand to the front door of the house.

"Hey, y'all!" Corey smiled as he greeted us. "Hey, Corey!" Colby and I said in unison. "What have you guys been up to?" He asked us. "Nothing much really. Just spending time together." Colby said as he put his arm around me. "Aw. Cutest couple here. Make sure to invite me to the wedding." Corey said. I giggled and blushed. "Definitely." Colby said.

We talked to Corey for a couple more minutes before going fully inside. The house was packed. There was probably over 100 people here. It's a good thing that Corey and Devyn have a big house.

Colby and I said "hi" to everyone that we knew, including some other random people. We had to shout a bit because there was music playing through speakers.

As Colby and I were talking together, this random girl came up to us; she looked drunk. "Hey cutie... wanna come upstairs with me?" She asked while looking at me. I instantly felt scared as well as disgusted. "No he would not like to go with you because he's gay and dating me, so f*ck off sl*t." Colby said to her. The girl muttered something under her breath then walked away.

"Thanks, Colbear." I hugged him. "No problem. If anyone tries to flirt with my baby that's not me then I will show no mercy." Colby kissed my head as he hugged me back. I giggled a little bit. "Cutie." He chuckled. "Nooo." I put my head into Colby's chest. "Samuel John Golbach you are the cutest human bean in this whole entire world so stop saying that you aren't cute." Colby said. I felt myself start to blush.

I looked up at Colby who was looking down at me. "I love you so much, Colbear." I said to him. "I love you more, Sammy." Colby leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back immediately. We shared a passionate kiss before pulling away.

~Time Skip~

The party ended almost an hour ago, but Colby and I were still there. So were Tara and Jake.

"Can I show you something?" Colby asked me. "Yeah, of course." I nodded. "Okay. Stay right here for a second." He said then ran somewhere.

Soon, Tara and Devyn approached me.

"Sam, may you please follow us?" Tara asked. "I'm supposed to wait here for Colby..." I told them with slight confusion. "We know," Devyn said. "We're you're escorts." She added. "Okay..." I nodded slowly. "One more thing before we take you to Colby." Tara said. "We need to blindfold you." They both smiled. I sighed. "Okay."

I saw Devyn go into the purse that she was carrying, and take out a red blindfold. They tied it around my head, and made sure that it was covering my face.

"Please don't make me hit anything or anyone." I said as the started moving me. "Can't promise anything." Tara said. "B*tch if you make me walk into something I will go crazy a*s b*txh mode on you." I said which made Tara and Devyn laugh.

After a few seconds, I suddenly felt a cooler breeze. I had a feeling that we were outside. "Okay, Sam. We're almost there." Devyn pointed out. "Okay." I nodded.

We soon came to a stop.

"We're gonna take of you're blindfold now. Alright?" Devyn said. "I'm scared." I pouted. "Don't worry, Sam. There's nothing to be scared about!" Tara said.

I felt someone start to take off my blindfold. I almost started crying at the sight I saw.

There were two rows of lightly lit candles, with me in the middle of them. With Colby standing at the end with flowers in his hand.

I walked down the rows of candles to Colby who had a big smile of his face.

"Here you go, Sammy." Colby handed me the flowers that were in his hand. "Thank you." I smiled. "You're welcome." Colby kissed my head. "What's all this for anyways?" I asked. Colby grinned, then took the flowers out of my hand, and put them on the ground carefully. I gave him a confused look.

I suddenly saw one of Colby's eye colour change to grey. I was getting so confused. Was this Colby or Cole? Or maybe it was both of them...?

My thoughts were cut off by Colby talking.

"Sam, I love you. You are my dream come true, my world, the joy in my heart, the laughter in my voice. It's because of you that I wake up smiling everyday, it's because of you that I'm happy everyday, it's because of you that I have someone to love." Colby said. I started to cry.

Then I heard Cole start talking,

"Sam, you are the most amazing person that I have met. Everyday that I am with you, I feel complete. You are the one person that has cared about me. You taught me how to truly, and deeply love someone. I have done things in the past that I am not proud of, but I have always loved you."

Tears started streaming down my face once I saw them get down on one knee, and taking a small box out of their pocket. ((Idk what pronouns to use so imma use they/them))

They opened the box to reveal a ring,

"Sam John Golbach... will you marry me?" They both asked.

"Y-yes!" I said as I had tears falling. They got up off of the ground, and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged back.

When we pulled away, they slid the ring onto my finger. Then, we shared a passionate kiss.

This has been the best Christmas ever

-------------

((Cute))

1133 words

UNEDITED