032❦

TW- A TINY BIT OF R*PE

-------------

((Sam's POV))

"Hello, angel."  Brennen's voice rang in my ears as I laid frozen on my bed. "Nice to see you again." He then said. I heard footsteps coming closer to my bed. I couldn't move or speak. It was like my whole body was paralyzed.

"I bet you missed me." Brennen said. I felt a finger on my arm,  then it being dragged down my body.

I started to shake with fear.

!R*PE!

"I was never finished with you..." Brennen came onto me and whispered in my ear. I started crying. "Don't worry, baby boy, I won't go too hard..." He placed his lips on mine. I started to whine. "If you don't cooperate then I will go harder." Brennen said then started kissing down my jaw, and to my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. 

I shut my eyes tightly as I felt Brennen put his hands up my shirt, and start touching me there. He ended up touching a bruise, which made me let out a yelp of pain. 

"You need to be quiet, baby. Don't want anyone to hear us." Brennen said quietly. Next he took off my shirt, and kissed down my body. As he was leaving more hickeys, my insecurities increased.

Brennen kept touching me, and leaving hickeys all over my body. Fortunately he hasn't went too far yet. 

I started to cry more as Brennen grind down on me, hard and slow, then started to zip down the fly of my pants. 

"Why are you so sad, Princess?" Brennen asked. He was about to kiss me, but then someone came in. 

!R*PE OVER!

"HEY! ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO CALL HIM THAT!" It was Cole. He turned on the light and came over to Brennen and I, then punched him in the face. "THE F*CK WAS THAT FOR?" Brennen yelled. "FOR HURTING SAM! NOW GET THE F*CK OUT OF THIS HOUSE BEFORE I KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" Cole yelled, full of rage. Brennen ran out of the room as fast as he could. 

I started to let out a massive amount of tears that I didn't know I was holding in. I started hyperventilating, my chest started to hurt, I began sweating like crazy, I felt dizzy, I was shaking, and it felt like pins and needles were digging into my skin. I realized that I was having a panic attack. 

I didn't even know at first, but I soon took notice that I was in Cole's arms. He was telling me things that were calming me down, even though I didn't realize it. 

Cole finished calming me down in time span of 5 minutes. I didn't know how he did it in a short amount of time, but he did. 

"Okay, Sam. I'm going to get you some water. I'll be right back-" Cole started to get off the bed, but I grabbed his wrist to stop him, "P-p-please do-don't le-leave m-me..." I said with tears in my eyes. I didn't want to be alone. Not even if it was for a few seconds. 

"I won't be long. I promise-" Cole said but I cut him off, "N-no! Pl-please do-don't!" I felt a tear fall down my face. "Okay. I'll stay." Cole sat back down on the bed, a few inches away from me, so I moved over to right beside him, and hugged him tightly, which he returned. 

"Please don't ever leave me alone again..." I whispered. "I won't. I promise." Cole said. I looked up at him. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise." He smiled then planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I felt my face redden, so I dug my head into Cole's chest. I heard him chuckle. "I love you, Princess." I heard Cole say. 

I didn't mean to say it. I think I was just too caught up in the moment. But... the words just slipped out.

"I love you too, Cole."

-------------

((I totally didn't cry while writing this. Who do you think I am...? A bird?))

702 words

UNEDITED

((You guys might wanna be prepared for the next chapter-))