022❦

TRIGGERING CHAPTER - R*PE

-------------

((Sam's POV))

"So, Samuel. Wanna play a game?"

Brennen stood up from where he was sitting, and began to walk closer and closer to me, while licking his lips. "N-not r-really..." I stutterd. "Too bad, baby boy." He said while putting his hands on my thighs.

I tried to get away from Brennen, but I couldn't. He was too strong. "Ah ah, you aren't going anywhere, gorgeous." Brennen said as he layed me down on the couch.

I kept squirming around as he took off my clothes, and left me in only my boxers. "N-no! P-please do-don't!" I cried as Brennen started touching me in places I wasn't comfortable with. "The more you resist then the worse it will be for you," Brennen started to kiss my neck, "So I would corporate if I were you." He said.

Suddenly, I felt one of Brennen's hands go down my boxers. I immediately grabbed his arm to try and pull it out, but unfortunately he got a hold of my hands, and held them above my head as he touched my d*ck.

Brennen squeezed it, stroked it, pumped it, and more, as he also kissed down my body, leaving hickies all over me. I felt so disgusted with myself.

This was all my fault. If I never left the house then this would've never happened. I was so stupid. What was I thinking? I want to go back to Colby but at the same time, I'm still scared of what Cole will do to me.

Knock knock

I heard someone knock at the door; I knew that it was Mike.

"Hey, guys?! Can one of you open the door? I forgot my keys." I heard him say. "Yeah! Hang on!" Brennen got off of me and said. "Listen here you piece of cr*p, if you say anything about this then I will hurt you." Brennen growled. "Now put your clothes back on, sl*t." He said.

I quickly put my clothes back on, then went into Mike's room that we were going to share, and headed into the bathroom.

I lifted up the bottom of my shirt, and saw all of the hickies that Brennen had left; I felt dirty.

Small tears fell down my face as my mind went to what happened. The worst part about this, is that he's probably going to do it again.

-------------

((Short chapter. I'm sorryyyyyyy))

415 words

UNEDITED