Chapter 74.2 - The Law : A fool cannot survive

"I prefer to use wisdom to solve things instead of force." He said: "A fool cannot survive, that is the law of the Temple of Wisdom. You have been asked a lot of questions, now it's your turn to ask me questions."

If you ask a good question, you can go through customs. Du Ze felt that the human race's BOSS was really very amiable. For a person to always be the examinee, only someone who has experienced it will know how painful it is.

"The rules are these - the questions you ask must be understandable and must be either factual or a theory that a few people know, or a widely know anecdote. The most important point is that you have to know the answer. If there is more than one correct answer, I just need to give one."

Ah, they were completely restricted. A silly, cute person was speechless. This is not scientific! Everytime a YY novel's protagonist encountered this type of test, wasn't he supposed to use the "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" type of question to stump his opponent?

However, the god was not finished explaining the rules.

"Both sides will have 10 minutes to answer questions. You can't talk about it with each other. You can choose three people to ask questions but ..." The god glanced at Du Ze and the gold mercenary team. "For the sake of my chosen race, I can give all the humans a chance to ask questions but the others will be forced to remain silent."

Du Ze was shocked by the eccentricity of the Lord God. With Antonio, Honey, Bart, Enoch, plus himself, there was a total of five people. Although Old John and the others cannot speak, they now have five chances to ask questions. The strongest in this game of question and answer is Antonio whose knowledge is the most profound among the group. But if the first Mage God fails, apart from Xiu who has the protagonist's halo, Du Ze can't imagine who else could come to their rescue.

Xiu glanced at the group and said to Soth: "Let all of the humans ask questions."

"Here are five humans -"

"No." Xiu interrupted the the god: "It's not just five humans."

As he spoke the last half, Xiu's voice changed from the hoarse voice of his Lich form to a pleasant-sounding young voice. To the amazement of Enoch, a handsome young man with blonde hair and blue eyes smiled at the god: "- I'm here."

Du Ze felt Xiu's hand in his turn soft and warm. He almost wanted to cover his face in embarrassment; he nearly forgot that Moe Lord had this cheat.

"... Well, you'll have six chances." Soth stared at Xiu with eyes full of a complex emotion. "Let's get started. Who wants to ask a question first?'

When the trial started, Violet suddenly felt that she had lost the power to speak. She held Alice's hand, worriedly watching Xiu and the others. The humans were all staring at each other, at a loss. Bart, the big guy, was sweating profusely; trying to think of a question that the god wouldn't be able to answer was too difficult and he would rather recklessly fight the god. Enoch was scratching his head as though he was trying to come up with a suitable question. Antonio and Xiu were the most relaxed of the group. One was drinking and the other was meditating with a thoughtful look on his face while holding his own silly, cute person by the back of his neck.

Du Ze was equipped by Xiu and began to desperately go over his memories. After nine years of compulsory education, including three years of hell that he spent studying for the college exams, he ought to be able to show his cool, domineering side.