Chapter 63.2 - Author : The twilight of the Gods

In the Gnome Ruins, the gnome god Garl glanced at the flashes of explosions. The gnomes and elf gods are fighting to the death.

Among the gods, the gods of the gnome race are different. The gnome's constitution is the weakest of all the races and even after becoming a god, their constitution has not improved much. In addition, "the rules" didn't restrict the gnome gods from leaving the god realm. Regardless, the other gods are rarely willing to provoke the gnome gods because these little people can create gods - each gnome god can make a false god in the form of a seven-star mechanical puppet.

Garl went to the center of the Gnome Ruins to the plaza which represents "beauty," located at the center of the Tree of Life.There was nothing in the beautiful plaza except for the painting of a large tree and a sun on the ground . He grimaced in the direction of the elf god then jumped up and down on the sun painting as though he was playing. The god in his clown suit looked very funny but when he finished jumping, the whole Gnome Ruins began to shake like a giant awakened from sleep.

Everyone knows that the gnomes created seven star mechanical puppets that are equivalent to a false god, but only a few people know that the gnomes also made an eight star mechanical puppet. They spared no effort and used the vast genius of the entire gnome race to create such an impressive mechanical puppet.

When they had finished making it, the gnomes gave the mechanical puppet a name - "Kabbalah," from the Kabbalah Tree of Life.

It is a gnome relic.

The elven gods in the Gnome Ruins withdrew from the Tree of Life, stunned to see the inner city slowly come alive. The crown plaza was its head, wisdom and understanding were its shoulders, and the beauty plaza was its core - after tens of thousands of years, the eight star mechanical puppet finally tore off its harmless surface and, for the first time, revealed its real appearance.

The god of forestry was the first one that Kabbalah reached for. Kabbalah seized the elven god who was unable to resist and stuffed him into its mouth. The upper and lower teeth closed: "Clang."

Blood poured out.

The elven god Corellon saw that the dreadful eight-star mechanical puppet had fully risen and was walking towards the elves' Tree of Life. Seeing the terrifying power of Kabbalah, Corellon has no doubt that it can destroy the Tree of Life in a moment. Destroying a mechanical puppet is an extremely difficult task. It's easier to just kill the gnome manipulating the mechanical puppet, but in order to avoid such a thing, the gnome will generally protect himself very carefully.

Corellon bit his cherry-red lips. There is a forbidden magic that can kill the gnome god Garl. It will cost him his godhead but there was no time to hesitate while in this situation. He ordered the other elves: "God-arrow formation."

The elven gods looked at each other. These arrows use a god's godhead to increase its power. However, Kabbalah was moving closer and when compared to losing one's life, losing one's godhead is the lesser evil. The elven gods took their places in the god-arrow formation with Corellon at the heart. He held a golden bow; the arrow made of wood from the Tree of Life was aimed at Garl.

As he pulled back the bow, Corellon's body became brighter and brighter. When his power was at its height, he released the arrow, penetrating Garl's defenses - a perfect shot!

This god-arrow is not that powerful in terms of divine techniques, but it is fatal to the frail gnome. A black hole appeared and sucked in the body of the gnome god.