Chapter 79.2 - The Tower of God : Battle Hymn of Fury

The Tower of God's treatment of the people who were left behind at the village was quite good. They were provided with everything they needed and Du Ze was even able to take a bath. Lying on a soft bed, Du Ze thought that the person who was most in need of rest was not here. He looked down at his hands. The transparent, immaterial condition of his hand never reappeared after the elf trial but the worry in Du Ze's heart has not subsided much. He feels as though he doesn't have a lot of time left.

The tribe's beastkin are only fakes created by the Tower of God. They can't talk and only move in a certain pattern. Du Ze explored the place, especially the huge wooden walls that circled the beastkin village and blocked their view of the battlefield. Even the sound of the Battle Hymn, which was said to be violent and loud, could not be heard. So Du Ze could only sit in front of the doors for a few days. He wasn't worried about Xiu. Whether it is by the Moe Lord's own power or the force that was helping him, the final victor will definitely be Xiu. Du Ze only had to wait for him.

On the tenth day, the reader was waiting for his protagonist. Although Du Ze had always known that Xiu would be the winner, he did not expect that it would be such a tragic victory.

The heavy doors slowly swung open. Du Ze was delighted and jumped up but the breeze behind the doors brought a strong odor that shocked him. A rich, intense blood smell was thick in the air, choking his nostrils with its potency. As the wooden doors opened, Ariel covered her mouth, Muir's face darkened, the demon sisters hugged each other, and even Rachel, who was accustomed to bloody scenes, also looked disturbed.

The huge wooden doors fully opened and presented a scene out of hell, painted with flesh and blood. It could only be described as a meat grinder. Limbs and internal organs were scattered around and mixed together in a bloody mess.

Du Ze looked at the remains and found it hard to swallow his saliva. The bodies did not disappear because they were not copies made by the Tower of God; they were real people. From the position and condition of some corpses it could be seen that many of them died at the hands of their own comrades.

The scent of blood was making his eyes tear up. Du Ze blinked and forced himself to look at the terrifying mound of bloody corpses to find the person he was looking for. Then he saw the red lion beastkin that was standing on a pile of bodies. Xiu was now in his beastkin form and a considerable portion of his body has turned into a beast. His face and arms were covered with red tribal tattoos. Xiu was holding a person by his neck, lifting him up high. His long lion tail hanging down and waving back and forth in pleasure.

Du Ze was shocked to see that the person Xiu had grabbed was Gabriel! The demon's face was bright red. Blood from his many wounds were dripping down and falling on Xiu's face, emphasizing Xiu's cruel, smiling expression.

"That is ... His Highness?" Rachel hesitantly asked. Xiu's lion ears twitched. He seemed to be be alarmed by Rachel's voice. He turned back, revealing eyes of molten gold that swept over everyone then fell on Du Ze. For a moment, Du Ze felt that he was caught by the eyes of a beast.

"Be careful ...:" a faint voice came from the pile of bodies. Du Ze saw that it was Old John whose body had been cut in half. The mechanical puppet warned them: "The little master has lost his reason-"

You don't have to say it, this little student already knows! QAQ

He watched as Xiu threw Gabriel aside and came to him. Du Ze was frozen like terrified prey.