Chapter 86.1 - Doujinshi : Two most shameless people it has ever seen

Du Ze had his back to the bed so he couldn't see what was happening, unlike Eric. Before he realized that something was happening, Eric had already taken a step back, dismayed. Suddenly, Du Ze was hugged from behind in a gesture that was overbearing and very arrogant.

The scent of water gently wafted over Du Ze's nose. He looked behind him and saw a handsome, silver-gray-haired youth with ear fins. The fins were the size of Du Ze's palm and were opened like a small wing - though Du Ze had never seen the fins before, he had felt them in the dark.

It was the Moe Lord's dragon form.

"When I can't move, it seems that you talk a lot." Xiu's red eyes looked down at his own silly, cute person first then stared at Eric. The corners of Xiu's mouth were turned up in a smile but it was as though the dragon's nilin had been touched, provoking his fury. "You want Du Ze to kill me?"

... What is going on with this "caught in bed" type of atmosphere?! Du Ze stared at Xiu's profile in fright. He thought that Xiu was in a coma but it seems that Xiu was actually conscious. So while Du Ze was having an honest talk with the rival, the Moe Lord probably heard the whole thing.

Eric finally recovered from the shock of seeing Xiu's transformation. Answering Xiu's question, the son of god said, without hesitation, in a deeply moving way: "Yes."

No zuo no die, why still try?!

Xiu's ear fins closed slightly. He narrowed his eyes then suddenly began to laugh.

"You have a good eye." Xiu pressed Du Ze closer to his chest as he smiled wantonly and insolently, his red eyes revealing a vast satisfaction and ruthlessness. "If I must die, then I will only die by his hand - in this world only he can kill me!"

Du Ze suddenly looked up at Xiu. That person's bottomless red eyes were looking right at him, clearly saying: No one can decide my life or death except for you, Du Ze.

At that moment, Du Ze wasn't happy or moved. He felt fear. The feeling of having absolute control over Xiu's life is like someone holding his most important treasures in his hands while walking a tightrope. Du Ze shuddered. He had no doubt that if he wanted Xiu to die, that person wouldn't hesitate to destroy himself.

Xiu told him long ago that if Du Ze didn't want him, the world would be nothing to him.

"Will you kill me?" Xiu asked Du Ze.

Du Ze shook his head violently, almost as if his head was going to fly off his neck from the force. The corners of Xiu's lips curved up; he was completely determined to ensure his victory. He forcefully pulled Du Ze into his arms then glanced back at Eric.

"He won't kill me." The light in Xiu's eyes was very provocative and his silvery-gray hair slid down like mercury. "I'll show you why."

"--!"

Eric's words got stuck in the throat. His eyes widened and he couldn't understand what was happening in front of him. The black-haired youth was forced down on the bed and kissed by the humanoid form of the silver dragon.

The person on top of him was pushing him down with some force so even though the bed was covered in fine, soft velvet, Du Ze still felt a bit of pain. His glasses were tilted to one side as his mouth was invaded by Xiu and even his breath was dominated.