Chapter 93.1

Finale: The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love

Tick Tock - Tick Tock -

That was the sound of the clock. The clock in his room had always had a bit of a problem. Whenever he sets the alarm, its sound becomes very loud.

Du Ze stared at the clock. The doujinshi fell to the floor in his room and Du Ze felt a strange feeling that he doesn't describe.

He really returned.

The clock's hands were moving. He couldn't tell from looking at it whether much time had passed or not - all he experienced in that world now seemed to be unreal. Du Ze walked to his computer. His mind was blank. There were no thoughts in his head; he was like a robot that was moving based on his programming. He opened the "Mixed Blood" webpage. At the bottom of the page was the "latest update" and it was still the chapter where Xiu attacked the Sky City then fell down into the sea, no one knew if he was dead or alive. The computer's calendar showed that it was still the day before the end of the world.

It seems like nothing has changed.

The protagonist is still the protagonist and the reader is still the reader.

Du Ze read the comments under the latest chapter. Many readers were speculating about what adventures the protagonist would have after that chapter. No one thought that the protagonist was really dead. Du Ze looked at the comments and felt a faint trace of pride amidst the pain.

He knew that Xiu would fall right into the Dragon Island hidden underneath the sea. He will get the artifact, the dragon spear. He will awaken his dragon bloodline then sign a Dragon Knight contract with a black dragon.

He knew that after the war of the gods, Xiu will meet the fox girl Nina and will awaken his beastkin blood during the ritual. Then he will have his first battle with the god of light.

He knew that when all the gods were dead, a Tower of God would be built and Xiu would climb it to become the Supreme God.

He knew everything because he had gone through it with Xiu.

As a reader, he should be satisfied ...

Is that so? Since tomorrow is the day of the Mayan Prophecy, many readers were discussing the end of the world.

(TN: The ancient Mayan calendar reached the end of an almost 400-year cycle, called the 13th Bak'tun, on December 21, 2012. Unlike other cycles, however, at that time the calendar did not move on to the next Bak'tun. Rather, it reset itself back to zero. This gave rise to the idea that December 21, 2012 would be the end of the world.)

His mind went blank for a while and when he regained his consciousness, Du Ze found that he had written a comment and sent it.

[Internet User: Du Ze comment: "Mixed Blood", Rating: 1, Chapter 275 Review: The angry protagonist couldn't endure the author's abuse anymore so he came to this world; he killed the author and destroyed the world while doing so.]

Du Ze stared at the comment then closed his eyes because he couldn't bear to look at it anymore.

You want to see him.

That's all you want.

******

******