Chapter 32.2 - Reader : Study hard and make progress everyday

“Aren’t you going with me?”

“I can’t go in.”

When he heard that, Xiu forcefully pulled out his hand and went back several steps to grab Du Ze’s right hand. However, Xiu’s hand did not exactly pull free of the door. Instead, the door’s metallic substance stretched out like a rubber band – then it snapped back in place. Xiu and Du Ze slammed into the door. The Phoenix also smashed into the door and slid down, dizzy from the impact.

Fortunately, Du Ze was unharmed. He hit the door with only a little bit of force.

Xiu was still being sucked into the Gate of Wisdom. Even so, Xiu still stubbornly clung to Du Ze’s right hand.

Du Ze’s hand was hurting, so he said: “Let go.”

“No.” Xiu’s amber eyes flashed with a strong emotion, almost looking paranoid. “You can’t leave my line of sight.”

Naughty bear child, you’re overdoing it! You need to learn to be a good person; you are not a young man like me! Ah, dang, this little kid! Exactly like a noisy kid who goes to school for the first time and demands that his parents stay with him!

The little Phoenix finally recovered from its dizziness and woke up. It flapped its tiny wings while watching the tug of war and issued a cry.

“Chirp, chirp, chirp.”

Seeing Xiu and Du Ze inextricably entangled, the small Phoenix flapped its wings and flew up clumsily to Du Ze, hitting then tumbling down its target.

Du Ze felt that his nose was hit before his vision was filled with the trembling fluffy Phoenix lying on his face, cheerily shouting: “Chirp!”

Bear child + stupid, cute pet = a disaster.

Even if Xiu wasn’t willing to let go, the increasingly powerful suction was pulling him in. Xiu’s small hand slipped from Du Ze’s wrist to the palm of his hand, then to the doujinshi Du Ze was holding. Du Ze removed the baby Phoenix that was covering his eyes and saw what was happening. His mind was filled with a terrible premonition. Suddenly, with a ripping sound, the doujinshi tore and his premonition came true.

After swallowing up the flaxen-haired gnome, the Gate of Wisdom went back to its original appearance. Only some silly, cute person was left standing in front of it, staring at his incomplete doujinshi. Countless words ran through his mind, but his reaction could be summed up in one sentence: WTF!

The baby Phoenix sitting on the ground saw its “mother” with a grim look on his face, so it spread its wings and acted cute: “Chirp ~”

Stay calm, that is the protagonist’s cute pet, do not touch it.

Du Ze took a deep breath and, trembling, examined the doujinshi. The doujinshi has 40 pages, and Xiu had torn away ⅕ of it. Du Ze saw that the missing pages were the ones with the pistol play, mouth x, and the human form H scenes. Should he thank God that the protagonist will not see the shape-changing scenes? Du Ze held the doujinshi in his hands and wanted to cry: When will this terrifying day end?

“Bzzt, clank, bzzt, clank.”

Old John walked into the plaza and looked at Du Ze standing there alone. Its blue lights flashed. “He’s inside, isn’t he?”