Chapter 62.1 - The Rules : God Tower will be built

Even though almost all the gods descended onto the Chaos Continent, there were some who chose to remain in the realm of the gods. One of them was Lord Soth.1 He looked at his long wooden staff. The top of it was inlaid with a crystal ball that showed that the god of light had just left the god realm.

'This is a good opportunity,' he thought as his figure disappeared into the halls of knowledge.

The Chaos Continent had experienced seven eras. In the last age, the human race started to dominate the Chaos Continent. Since their race was the last one to become strong, the human gods were weak. Therefore, in order to establish themselves in the god realm, the gods of the human race did not hesitate to join the Bright god's faction. They became staunch supporters of the god of light and even lent him their worshippers. He knew that the other gods were always mocking them as lackeys of the light god, but they did not mind. If this method gave them the greatest benefit, why not do it?

-- But Lord Soth never recognized god of light as the supreme god.The god of light is seated on the throne now, but Lord Soth believes that sooner or later he will take that position from the god of light.

In order to do so, Soth collected all the information he could find, observing the god of light closely to try to ascertain his weakness. The reason why the light god is able to sit in throne is because of the scepter that can destroy godhood, but even the oldest records do not explain where the scepter came from. After he had observed the god of light for a long time, Soth finally found a clue: the god of light's palace is off-limits to everyone, even the people who serve the god are not allowed to enter. This strange situation could only because the palace is hiding a secret that the god of light doesn't want to share with other people.

Soth cracked the god of light's barrier and quietly sneaked into the god of light's palace. The whole palace was covered with a splendid light, but apart from the barrier it was completely empty of magic - the god of light's power covered everything, and he does not dare to provoke the god. Looking at the empty Hall of Light, he knows quite well that if he is found inside by the god of light, his fate will not be a good one. However, if he can find the god of light's secret, he can topple him from the throne.

He walked down the corridor into depths of the hall. At the end of the corridor, he found a room full of runes. The runes were carved on the walls. Their purpose seemed to be to connect this room to an unknown location, allowing a person to teleport with another person into that location when the runes are activated. Soth walked into the rune room and found a secret door in the corner. He opened the secret door and a spiral stairway going down appeared. There was a strong fluctuation of light. At this point, Soth did not hesitate and went down the stairs.

"Drip."

There was the sound of water. He walked down to the bottom of the stairs where a sea of light elements formed layer upon layer, covering a figure. Soth stared. A rune was wrapped around the powerful-looking body of a god with bat-like wings and curved horns - an exceptionally powerful demon. Even though he was sealed by a rune, one can see that he has a devastating power. Soth had no need to search his memory because the demon's name immediately floated into the forefront of his mind.

The demon god Bael.

The legendary first demon god and the Lord God of the demon race. Speaking of Bael, there is a very famous story about him: the first demon god and an angel fell in love. After the god of light killed the angel, Bael fought the god of light. No one knew how fierce the battle between them had been. On the third day the god of light appeared with the scepter. All this time Bael had been missing; no one know what had happened to him.