Chapter 3.2 - Reader : I crossed over into another world

Du Ze flipped the keyboard.

“Din-dong-”

The doorbell rang. Du Ze closed the home page browser window, exhausted. The protagonist had taken over the Demon race’s forces and was currently directing his armies to attack the Sky City. Naturally, the city’s inhabitants defended themselves and launched their strongest weapon. The protagonist was hit, fell into the sea, and no one knew whether he was dead or alive. Seeing everyone happy that the protagonist (probably) died, Du Ze had to suppress the pain of his emotional wounds.

His mother knocked on his bedroom door. “Ah Ze, your package.”

Du Ze instantly jumped up and took the parcel. “Mixed Blood” has already published a physical book. Du Ze had ordered a copy mere seconds after the pre-order button was available. After waiting two months, he finally had the book in hand. Du Ze carefully opened the package. Just seeing the title “Mixed Blood” on the cover almost moved him to tears.

Though the novel’s contents hurt him and the protagonist’s character has been destroyed, Du Ze still loves this book to the point of death. He gently touched the cover of the book which depicted two people, probably the protagonist of “Mixed Blood” and his biggest enemy. Although the cover that he had seen in the pre-order page was different, Du Ze still can’t wait to open it.

[Ah…don’t…

Oh, that’s not what your lower mouth is saying right here…? Or is my Demon form not enough for you? Did you like it when I used my Beastkin form to make you lose control of yourself yesterday?]

He must have opened it in the wrong way!

He opened it in the wrong way!

It’s not the way to open it!

It’s not the right way!

The way isn’t right!

Wrong way!

Not right!

Wrong!

Right!

The moment Du Ze opened the book it was like his eyes were blinded by a strong flash of light emitted by the hardcore content.

Damn it! Who sent him this evil book?

Du Ze sent off an angry email to the seller. The seller kept apologizing because they had made a mistake by sending him the “Mixed Blood” doujinshi instead of the actual “Mixed Blood” book. In order to quell Du Ze’s anger, the seller promised to immediately send the real “Mixed Blood” book. Du Ze won’t have to return the doujinshi.

F*** who wants this kind of book that destroys the readers’ three views?

Du Ze looked at the contents of the book then instantly turned his head away. He knows that “Mixed Blood” is popular among a certain group of people. Those sisters liked to ship the protagonist and his enemy. When the two of them fight, those girls always squeal “It’s so cute! They are so cute together!”