Chapter 75.1 - Tower of God : The dragon's cave

After hearing Du Ze's question, Soth was slightly dazed. The true essence of the world?

Soth immediately thought of the elements - the foundation of the world. But this answer is too simple since it only speaks of the composition of the world, not its essential nature.

Essence means the origin of a thing and its inherent nature.

This man was able to ask the question, which means that "the rules" recognizes his knowledge of the answer. Looking at the impassive face of Du Ze opposite him, the human god's heart beat irregularly; from that man's question, he knows the true essence of this world that Soth knows nothing about?

The Temple of Knowledge was strangely silent. Du Ze didn't look behind him but he could feel everyone's eyes boring into his back. He stared at the god who was deep in thought, but he wasn't worried at all since he is cheating - only he knows that this world is a novel called "Mixed Blood." Most importantly, even if Soth knows the answer, he will be stopped from speaking it out loud. Therefore, there is no way that Soth can answer the question.

One cannot know; one cannot say. This is the truth hidden outside of this world.

As Du Ze waited, Lord Soth finally sighed.

"I can only think of 'elements' as the answer but I know it is not accurate."

The god had just finished speaking when the crystal ball at the top of his wooden staff suddenly exploded. A white light descended to the floor and became a white pillar that rose to the sky - it's the exit portal.

"It really was wrong ..." He congratulated Du Ze and others: "Congratulations on passing the test of the Temple of Knowledge."

They were able to pass customs through the shameless and despicable actions of the silly, cute reader. Enoch pumped his fist in a silent "yes!" gesture. Violet pulled Alice into a hug and jumped up and down with her. Ariel signed "very awesome!" to Du Ze.

Then Xiu came to Du Ze's side and held his hand tightly. Du Ze saw that although Xiu smiled at him very gently, Xiu was actually not very happy.

Why are you unhappy? He was finally able to help a little.

Before Du Ze could open his mouth, Xiu closed his eyes and fell into a coma, perhaps because they had already passed the trial and he had relaxed. The moment the crystal ball exploded, the darkness came rushing in from all directions and started swallowing up this reading room that was floating in a void. The Tower of God was once again forcing them to rush forward. Muir carried Xiu and when Du Ze was about to leave the Temple of Knowledge through the white light, Soth suddenly spoke.

"If you can, could you tell me the answer to that question?"

Du Ze was silent, not because he didn't want to speak, but because he couldn't speak at all. Soth thought it was because there was no benefit in speaking and Du Ze would not make an effort without a reward so he continued: "I can speak freely now. If you wish to, we can exchange information."

Du Ze was immediately excited. There is something that he wants to ask about - the God of Creation. The people who were living in the world today can only know the legends about the creation of the various races, but the gods who have lived for thousands of year are likely to know more than ordinary folk.