Chapter 8.2 - Protagonist : ... Come here

Just now, Xiu bit Du Ze's wrist. He looked like a delicate and handsome vampire. His thin, ice-cold lips were pasted on Du Ze's wrist, hungrily and greedily sucking on his blood. Xiu's long black hair fell down past his cheeks like two waterfalls. The beautiful face of the undead was three-dimensional and morbid.

Du Ze felt like his wrist was slippery. The icy tongue licked his wrist back and forth, then his hand was released. Except for being a little paler, his wrist looked the same. If Xiu's lips hadn't become a moist, dark red, Du Ze might even have suspected that he was just dreaming.

The red blood made the pale lips scarlet. Xiu did not notice Du Ze's shocked reaction. Xiu pulled open his black robe, revealing his pale chest. Under the white skin, the blue blood vessels are almost visible. Xiu extended his right hand and, in a very natural-looking way, inserted the bones into the left side of his chest, where the heart is located.

Pale bones buried in his chest, Xiu frowned and spoke an incantation before pulling out his hand. Something flowed out of that spot - black and red blood. The blood formed a complex design on Xiu's skin.

Du Ze's brain finally unfroze. He could not believe his eyes. The red and black lines - this is the blood contract!!!

What about the master and servant contract?

Now Du Ze's fear about the contract being nullified by his restore power, and Xiu becoming angered, is groundless. The master and servant contract is sworn by the soul. It only requires that the servant remain loyal to the master. If the servant betrays the master, he will be killed by the contract. But the blood contract uses the blood. The leader obtains the blood from the contracted person, then creates a blood contract beast within the leader's body. The blood contract beast will remember the blood of the contracted person. The leader can then kill the other person at any time. If the contracted person should run away, the leader can find him using the beast. If the leader should die, then the beast will kill the contracted person - this is a permanent slave contract that can't be revoked.

The first time the blood contract was used in "Mixed Blood" was when Xiu captured a harem member who hated him.

Du Ze: ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Xiu pulled his robe back over his chest. The Lich's mood seems very good. His brow lost some of its frown lines. Seeing Du Ze's cold eyes, Xiu seemed to sigh. "..."

Du Ze... Du Ze had the urge to destroy the headphones that had died at the critical moment. He did not know that he had much more bitter experiences ahead of him.

Next, he started his miserable debt-paying life (as an abused shou/uke).

Since he now held Du Ze's little life in his hands, the blackened protagonist developed a variety of Du Ze's functions, vowing to make full use of his first subordinate. Every night, Du Ze contributed half of his soul. When practicing the undead curse magics, Du Ze was the test subject. When practicing the undead plague magics, Du Ze was the test subject. When practicing the undead darkness magics, Du Ze was the test subject. When practicing undead alchemy magics, Du Ze was the test subject. When practicing the undead summoning magics ... the bitter reader can finally just watch.

About to be abused, Du Ze almost wanted to create a memorial tablet of the author and embrace it while crying, "Hero! I was wrong!!! The Holy Saint is indeed the best person in this world! The world needs the Holy Saint! Please let the protagonist's Holy Saint shine his light on the people around me (especially me)! Blackening is an illness, please treat it."