Chapter 10.1 - Author : The space-time corridors of the past and future

If there is a single word that can describe the Lost Land then it is: tsundere.

The Lost Land is enormous and mostly featureless. The only landmark is the giant column of light. The person who wants to go somewhere can’t walk forwards, and he can’t walk backwards either. He can only place his left or right hand facing the column of light and then walk around it … what a tsundere Lost Land!

An ordinary person would only think of walking forward or backward, so most of the people who strayed into the Lost Land died. Only Louis, the undead Lich, survived, found a way out, and afterwards wreaked havoc on the continent.

Du Ze and Xiu, in accordance with the method written in the Magic Codex, walked around the column of light for one month after leaving the abandoned temple. They are unable to use magic. Therefore, they can only honestly take road 11 and walk there. It was boring to walk and walk. Du Ze had plenty of time to think back to the beginning of it all. Back then he would never have thought that he would get transported into the world of “Mixed Blood” and meet the protagonist.

… and be abused by him, shi*, haha.

Du Ze involuntarily glanced beside him at Xiu. Xiu’s long, wavy black hair was casually tied over one shoulder, exposing a pale, gloomy face. His only colors were black and white. The black was too black and the white was too white, making people feel frightened from the bottom of their hearts. He looked unreal. Xiu walked by Du Ze’s side, his steps neither too fast nor too slow, but perfectly keeping pace with Du Ze. When the reader was tired and stopped to rest, Xiu would also stop and wait for him silently.

Du Ze was moved – the protagonist was black enough to break through the sky so this rare thoughtfulness is like a holy light to him. Even if someone told him the protagonist doesn’t want to expose his back to Du Ze and wants to prevent his test subject from escaping, …. still, walking side by side with Xiu, he is …

Du Ze was quiet. Why is it that once the protagonist’s behavior is attributed to his blackening, it always seem like it’s the truth?

Xiu suddenly stopped walking. This was the first time that the tireless Lich stopped of his own accord. Du Ze was stunned for a bit then realized that they had finally reached the column of light. One moment the pillar of light looked out of reach, then the next moment they saw a huge wall of light that disappeared into the clouds high above them.

According to Louis’ Magic Codex, the Lost Land’s exit was inside the light. If one looks carefully, the wall of light is actually made out of countless dots of light rising up into the sky. The dots of light that are not dazzling are gathered together densely, blocking their view of what’s inside. The reader, who had read the novel, knew that there was no danger and wanted to cross the wall, but he was pulled back by the scruff of his neck by the protagonist.

… This young man is a homo sapien type, not a carnivora felidae cat!

“There is no danger,” he said unemotionally, fiddling with his headphones.

Xiu stared silently at Du Ze. His brows contracted, giving his face a hint of gloom and contemplation. Du Ze’s face was stiff and, because he was being stared at, he began to suffer. Du Ze was also extremely annoyed, depressed, and grumpy. he thought that if a normal person were to replace him, that person would have already used the spoiler function on the protagonist.

– Ah Ze, he is an idiot, always giggling and saying things that make other people laugh themselves to death.

The hand was icy cold. Du Ze came back to his senses to find that Xiu had let go of his neck but was holding his left arm. Because Xiu grabbed his arm, the doujinshi that he was holding under his armpit almost fell down. Du Ze immediately let go of his headphones to catch it. The unlucky reader broke out in a cold sweat. If the protagonist saw the hardcore doujinshi, and himself in the throes of passion …

System: Your teammate [doujinshi] received an angry strike, [doujinshi] was killed.

System: You’ve been fatally hit, you’re dead.

… It’s so brutal.

Xiu pulls back Du Ze by the back of the neck

Xiu pulls back Du Ze by the back of the neck. Kinda like a cat…

Xiu looked gloomily at the doujinshi with dim eyes. Du Ze was like a cat whose tail had been stepped on. His first reflex was to hide the doujinshi under his arm again, disguising his intent by suddenly moving into the light wall. Even Xiu was not fast enough to respond to this unexpected action and was dragged into the pillar of light.

A bright light filled their vision the moment they stepped into the light column, then suddenly it darkened. It only took a moment for them to experience the change from the very bright to the very dark. They lost consciousness for a second and when they regained their senses, they were in the middle of an enclosed space. It was a corridor. The long corridor seemed endless and the sides were covered in murals. Du Ze was standing there alone. Xiu had disappeared.

Du Ze was a little surprised. “Mixed Blood” described this scene. He is now in the “Time Corridor.” This is a place where you can see the past and the future. The creatures who pass through the beam of light have a small chance of entering the Time Corridor. Since he was not a being that belonged to this world, he wouldn’t have thought that he could actually enter this legendary place.

In “Mixed Blood,” the protagonist’s halo allowed Xiu to enter the Time Corridor and then see his past. In addition, the protagonist put his life box in the space-time corridor.

This corridor is unique in the “Mixed Blood” setting. A person can only enter it once in a lifetime and he can only enter his own version of it. Therefore it’s the most suitable hiding place in the world.

When the protagonist was in his undead form, he was unkillable. His enemies turned over the entire continent to look for his life box but they never found it. They could only cough up blood as they watched the protagonist carry out his anti-social, anti-life, anti-mainland agenda.

Full of enthusiasm, Du Ze began to examine the murals. The protagonist saw his past here, what will Du Ze see? His past life? It would be funny if the murals showed computers … it gives one the feeling of _(:3」∠)_ 

– Du Ze’s moral integrity has gone offline. –

The past was behind him while the future was in front. Du Ze didn’t hesitate and walked forward.

The Time Corridor’s murals tell a story.