Chapter 57.2 - Reader : You can't disappear

"I will take some dragons with me and join the Battle of the Gods." Another red-haired man bluntly said. Behind his body was a red dragon's tail. The red-haired god faced the dragon valley and shouted: "Who wants to leave the island with me?"

There was a commotion among the dragons. Some of them, mostly the young ones, were tempted while the older dragons, especially the amethyst dragon, wrinkled their eyebrows in disapproval. But still, the amethyst dragon respectfully said: "Lord Garyx, the dragon race is in a crisis right now and the loss of even a single dragon is a big loss for the entire dragon race."

Garyx, the dragon god of destruction, sneered: "Haven't you been holed up in this place long enough? The Battle of the Gods has started. Do you think that if you stay here and refuse to fight, the others will leave us alone?"

The amethyst dragon was silent for a moment before stubbornly saying: "I hope that moment won't come too soon."

The amethyst dragon's attitude angered Garyx, whose face became cold. The amethyst dragon was instantly pressed down on the ground by an immense pressure until it could not move. The dragon god of justice said warningly: "Garyx!"

Of course, the mad god Garyx paid no heed to this warning, but he stopped when the dragon god Bahamut coughed lightly. Garyx had no fear of Lendys because the low-level god of justice is weak, but Bahamut is a mid-level god and not someone he can provoke.

Garyx glared indignantly at the amethyst dragon. "Do you think the dragon's current situation is good? If we win the Battle of the Gods and become the Supreme God, then we can definitely find a solution to the dragon's reproduction problem! This is all for my Lord Io!"

"The Lord ... lord god..." murmured the amethyst dragon. The nine-faced dragon god Io is the chief deity worshipped by the dragons. When he heard about Io, the amethyst dragon began to question himself and glanced at the last person in the group, a young girl with a crystal horn. She is Aasterinian, the dragon's goddess of creation and the messenger of Io.

Aasterinian, seeing the amethyst dragon's eyes on her, blinked then grinned. She looked very lively and naughty.

"I have no idea what the Lord thinks," she said. "Our Lord let us come to protect you, that is all."

Garyx snorted. The amethyst dragon finally calmed down and was just about to speak when a change came without warning.

The "day" suddenly became dark. The island is surrounded by seawater and its light comes from the luminous plankton. But now the sea that surrounded them became the sea of undead souls - from the void emerged bones and skeletons that covered the island.

Du Ze stared above him. The sea was still there. Those white bones in the deep blue water looked very eerie. Why did the bones give him the same feeling as the sea of undead souls in the reverse side of the continent... ?

********

The seas filled with bones. The towns and cities that overlapped each other collided, and there were countless casualties1 . The light god looked at everything that was projected and a chill spread from his heart. He went inside a room full of runes and picked up a slender scepter. This scepter represents the position of the ruler of the gods. As long as he has this scepter, he can destroy all the gods who move against him.

The light god held the scepter as spoke as though he was talking to himself.

"Why did the two sides of the continent overlap with each other?... What's wrong with the rules? ... Out of control?... Why are you out of control? ... That man ... Damn!"