Chapter 46.2 - Protagonist : Beacuse it's you

The blurry world suddenly became clear. Du Ze stared at the carefully dressed Xiu. His brain went blank. The elf wore a neutral white robe with gold stripes, and his long, silvery hair was carefully adorned with hair ornaments. The makeup on his face is very light, but it brought out the exquisite perfection of his face - a perfection that had the kind of beautiful androgyny that attracts everyone ... a beauty that cannot be described and can instigate a deep desire to possess the owner of that beauty.

This is "Cecil," and his beauty makes the whole world exclaim in surprise and wonder.

When Cecil appeared, the audience was so quiet you could hear a pin drop

[Once there was a very beautiful person, his name was Cecil.]

As the narrator spoke, Xiu just stood there and let everyone go crazy.

Du Ze watched all of this from the wings. He couldn't understand why Xiu liked him.

... Why him?

Du Ze watched God freeze Cecil's time. It was like a glimpse of his own fate.

Du Ze put these thoughts aside and started to get nervous because some silly Moe person was about to step onstage. Regarding the character of "Cecil's Lover," in order to match Du Ze's "coldly elegant and beautiful noble appearance," the leader had changed the script. The lover was now a "cold on the outside, hot on the inside" character so Du Ze can simply maintain his usual facial paralysis while Xiu shows his love, then Du Ze can exit. But even so, this is an enormous challenge for someone with Du Ze's long-established social barrier. He looked at the crowded auditorium and constantly tried to hypnotized himself. Du Ze took off his glasses in order to not see.

[God froze Cecil's time so that Cecil would stay forever in his most beautiful moment..]

After the narration, the stage was transformed into a setting with a meadow under a blue sky. Brisk music sounded. Cecil stood under a tree and seemed to be waiting for someone. The birds sang an ode to his beauty and the flowers praised his good looks, but Cecil just leaned on the trunk of the tree. From beginning to end, his gaze focused only in a certain direction, indifferent to everything around him.

Gradually, a girl dressed in black and red clothes appeared. Her face was impassive and she looked very difficult to get along with. But when she showed up, Cecil's eyes lit up and his breathtaking beauty became even more gorgeous.

The whole world looked at him, but he looked at his lover as if he were looking at the whole world.

Honey, sitting in her box, looked at this and thought: I really envy that person so much.

Almost all the viewers had the same idea as they looked at the girl on the stage, eager to replace her with themselves. In all fairness, the brunette was indeed very comely, but she was nothing compared to Cecil.

Du Ze sat stiffly on the lawn. He couldn't see clearly but was still able to feel those fierce eyes poking his body - poke and poke, poke him to death, make his blood spatter three feet!

SOS, save me ... QAQ.

His head sank but he had to follow the script. Xiu will put a garland on his head, then Du Ze has to kiss Xiu's face.

But ... @The person who wrote the script: Do you really not have a grudge against the lovers? Kissing a close friend in this type of situation, will this young man really be able to retreat?!

Du Ze edged slightly closer to Xiu and instantly felt the eyes poking him more fiercely.

***! This young man is risking his life to act in this play!