Chapter 28.2 - Protagonist : Let's make a bet

A demon butler met them at the door. He saw two people emerge from the carriage, a blond youth with a genial smile on his face and a black-haired youth with a stiff, frozen face who looks very difficult to get along with.

The butler gave Du Ze a brief glance then focused most of his attention on Xiu. Sizing up the blonde with a critical eye, the butler was unable to find any flaws in the blue-eyed, golden-haired youth’s appearance. The only thing a person could call a fault was that Xiu was a little bit inferior in strength. The butler tentatively deduced that the other party is, roughly speaking, a high-level Sword Master, but he cannot make out the other’s attributes. The butler thought that for Xiu to have reached this level at his age is quite good.

If a certain someone had known what the butler was thinking, he would be sure to snort and think: stupid mortal, ah! He underestimates the protagonist’s halo too much. He should quickly worship the military might and magical talent of the Moe Master!

Du Ze saw the demon butler walk up to them and say some welcoming words. The servant’s gestures were superficially modest but could not hide his natural arrogance. With a gesture, the butler invited them to enter and led the way inside. Xiu pulled the still dazed Du Ze along with him and followed the servant.

The Lord’s palace was lavishly decorated with bright crystal chandeliers that dangled overhead. There were two spiral staircases in front of them. A door was set in between the stairs. It opened automatically when they walked to it. Inside was a spacious dining hall; the table was filled with delicious food, but the most mouth-watering treat was the person who was seated at the head of the table and smiling at them.

Heidi was dressed in a purple scale evening dress that clung tightly to the curves of her body. She was like a beautiful mermaid luring sailors to their doom. Compared to her, the goddesses that Du Ze had seen on Earth before were nothing much.

She was a little surprised to see Du Ze, but Heidi continued to smile and asked the attendants to bring another chair. Du Ze sat as far away from the pair as he could and began to weaken his presence as much as he could.

Heidi and Xiu toasted each other and seemed to be chatting very happily. Lurking in the sidelines, Du Ze was also very happy. Although he could not hear them, no problem, real men like big breasts! The crazy fan simply filled his imagination with dialogue from the original “Mixed Blood” scene.

Heidi gently touched Xiu’s blonde hair. Her eyes were wet: [This is a really beautiful color. I cannot help but wonder if the sunshine is so beautiful on the other side of the Chaos Continent … Be my partner, okay?]

(PS: The [] lines in brackets are Du Ze’s remembered “Mixed Blood” original dialogue.)

[You already belong to me.] Xiu smiled: [I’ll take you back to the other side of the mainland, and you’ll see what the real sun looks like.]

Heidi widened her beautiful eyes: [… Back to the Chaos Continent?]

[Don’t underestimate your man. Believe me.] Xiu’s eyes were full of tenderness: [You’ll achieve your wish.]

Next, the charming demon sister will move towards the protagonist and be enfolded in his bosom. Du Ze was thinking of hiding his presence and leaving at the right time when he saw Heidi stand up and then leisurely walk towards … him.

Sister, you’ve made a mistake, =A=!?

Du Ze watched the succubus walk towards him, her soft body gently swaying as if boneless. Du Ze was so stiff even his breathing had stopped. He felt the succubus whisper something in his ear: “…”