Chapter 26.2 - Reader : Soak in the hot springs, talk about life

When Du Ze and Xiu went back to camp, they saw that Violet had already packed everything up and was ready to go. But now they have a bit of a problem: mounts.

After some discussion, they decided to split up into two groups and meet up in Agares City. Violet will bring the flame crystal soul to Belial City first to help Alice out while Du Ze and Xiu will travel on foot southward to Agares City. Although Xiu’s Lich form is the master of undead magic, his human form can use more types of magic since humans specialize in learning. He especially excels in the four elements of water, wind, fire, and earth. Xiu knows a wind elemental magic that can accelerate their travel speed. Their journey was very easy and they arrived in a ruined city in three days.

The reverse side of the continent has 72 main cities that 72 demon gods founded. This ruined city is actually one of those 72, called Dantalion, ranked second from the last. For some reason, the city was abandoned halfway during its construction. Cities that can’t protect its inhabitants from the elemental storms naturally have no one living in them, so this city is empty.

Violet said that Agares City is two day’s travel from this ruined city.

Wait a minute! Du Ze suddenly realized something. Agares City?

Please note, the protagonist’s heavenly luck has struck again.

Flowers bloomed in a silly reader’s heart. If a reader were to list the top ten best YY story arcs of “Mixed Blood,” then the Agares City arc will definitely be on top. It has left an indelible imprint on minds of the novel’s readers.

While Dantalion City is ranked second from the last, Agares City is ranked second among the 72 cities. Although Bael, the first ranked city on the reverse side of the continent, is the most famous city here, Agares City is more famous on the other side of the continent than the city of Bael. The demon God Agares represents lust and indulgence. If Bael City is similar to the heavenly capital, then Agares City is the demonic capital.

This kind of city has a very beautiful Lord – Heidi. She is the most beautiful succubus demon on the continent, and countless suitors have fallen under her skirt. When the protagonist attacked Agares City, this gorgeous demon appeared, attracting everyone’s eyes. Yi Ye Zhi Qiu wrote that the charm of this demon sister was comparable to that of a movie star dancing her way to the top of the emperor’s harem.

Then everyone watched as Heidi opened the gates and handed over Agares city, the second most powerful in the reverse side of the continent, to the protagonist.

Because she fell in love with him at first sight.

Reader: …

On that day, after a short silence, all of the readers were collectively on cloud nine.

How great is this event where this sister whose charm conquered the world was conquered by the protagonist’s charm! Incidentally, he even won the world as part of her dowry!

Yoooo~

Although the YY novel is full of plot holes – but! He’s so cool!!!

Yoooo~

Praise the author! The protagonist is terrific!

Yoooo~

As for logic, what is that? Can it be eaten? _ (: 3″∠) _

Please light a candle for the author’s and reader’s moral integrity.

The protagonist’s harem consists of many beauties with different temperaments. They each have their own special charm and appeal to many different tastes. Vivian is the pure type; Ariel is gentle; Kelly is proud and strong; Urlika is the cool elder sister; Lilia is heroically chaste; Violet and Alice are twin demon lilies; and, lastly, Heidi is mature and beautiful (a cougar). She was very active and open. The protagonist’s time in Agares City was greeted with a loud clamor by the pleased readers.