Chapter 54.2 - Reader : Is this something a man would do?

Suddenly, there was a burst of noise as the silver dragon nearly bit off a crystal dragon's neck. The female dragons around Xiu dispersed as the silver dragon with bright red eyes roared: "Go away!"

The amethyst dragon was somewhat startled. For the dragons, only females go into heat at a particular time while males can go into heat whenever and wherever. When males sense a female in heat is nearby, they will feel desire. The amethyst dragon pondered for a moment, then ordered a bronze dragon to bring a dragon heart fruit.

Du Ze had a bad feeling about this: "What is that-"

"It is a very useful fruit to us dragons. Don't worry, we will not harm him."

You have no credibility at all, okay? Using the dragon heart fruit in this type of situation... it's an X drug, isn't it? FML!

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because we're desperate." The amethyst dragon stared at Du Ze. The dragon's eyes were very solemn and filled with unspeakable sadness. "Young man, do you know why we left the Chaos Continent in the fifth era?"

Du Ze was stunned.

"If we had not left the Chaos Continent, the dragon race would have disappeared like the gnomes. I don't know why the gnomes disappeared, but I knew that the dragons were going to die." The amethyst dragon's eyes reflected an inverted image of Du Ze. "To other creatures, we are a 'treasure.' Both the wealth we have collected and our bodies are treasures - the dragon's skin can be made into armor, the dragon's bones can be made into weapons, and the dragon's blood is a great restorative. Even though we have the strongest body and the courage to challenge other creatures, we are faced with the most serious problem: reproduction."

The bronze dragon was so fast that he came back in the middle of Du Ze and the amethyst dragon's conversation. The bronze dragon grabbed a red fruit and landed in front of Xiu.

"In my generation, the dragons could greet a new life at least once a year, but now there has not been a baby dragon born in 100 years. In contrast, every minute there is a newborn human or beastkin. That is the grace that the father god gave to them." The amethyst dragon stared at Xiu, and his voice sounded old and full of melancholy when he said: "50 years ago, we lost the last silver dragon."

Because the silver dragon is an endangered species, you want the Moe Lord to breed with a dragon? WTF! Is this something that a man would do?

Though he knew he was overestimating his own abilities, Du Ze rushed out to try to stop them. Perhaps because he was splashed by dragon blood, Du Ze felt that his speed was incredibly fast. But a green dragon simply stretched out its paw and pressed Du Ze down on the ground so that he couldn't move. He could only watch helplessly as the bronze dragon squeeze the fruit into the silver dragon's mouth.

"You're forcing him." Du Ze looked up at the amethyst dragon from under the green dragon's claw. The black-haired youth's face was expressionless, making his words sound even colder: "What's the difference between you and animals then?"

The amethyst dragon thought that Du Ze's words were too harsh. The dragon was silent for a moment then sigh: "I thought that I would never be able to see this beautiful and graceful creature ever again. Now that I have experienced this pleasant surprise, I want to experience it again."

"Long live the dragon race."

Forced to swallow the dragon heart fruit, Xiu stopped struggling. The silver dragon bent down his long neck and panted, his eyes red like blood drops.