Chapter 51.2 - Protagonist : The one month deadline is now

Xiu's vertical pupils shrank as he stared at the black-haired youth's smile. Then Xiu kissed him hard. Du Ze was shocked and reflexively lifted a hand to push Xiu away. Then he came to his senses and some silly, cute person grabbed Xiu's clothes and hesitantly opened his mouth. Xiu's tongue slid inside, stroked Du Ze's tongue and began to suck. His movements were a bit rough; he was trying to pin down Du Ze

 His movements were a bit rough; he was trying to pin down Du Ze

(>y<)

Du Ze tried to keep up with Xiu but his fighting power had never leveled up, so eventually the weak Du Ze was defeated and lay in the Moe Master's arms, gasping for breath like a dying man.

Du Ze did not have time to calm down. He heard Xiu whisper in his ear: "I want to embrace you."

... Wait, this rhythm is not right! Ah, we just established our feelings and, suddenly, you want to jump ahead to the part where we roll around in the sheets?! It's not scientific!

The silly, cute Du Ze realized a cruel fact: "Mixed Blood" is a kind of "stallion" novel .... Stallion ... stud...

Yi Ye Zhi Qiu quote: A stallion novel protagonist who can't do it seven times a night is not a good protagonist.

The reader carefully counted the younger sisters in the Moe Lord's harem: Rose, Kelly, Ariel, Violet, Alice, Heidi, Lilia - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, - it really is seven times a night!

The protagonist of "Mixed Blood" had seven females; Xiu has Du Ze - the great reader! He has inherited the glorious tradition of the harem. Seven younger sisters, take possession of this soul! He will embody the stud novel's long history and tradition. At this moment, he isn't fighting alone. He's not alone.

... Author, bending the protagonist is your revenge on this young man, right?

Facing the demon who was very loyal to the "stud theme," the pressure on Du Ze was very great... please change your form! QAQ

"Your Highness."

Rachel was just in time to save Du Ze from the abyss of suffering. The monocle-wearing demon landed in front of Xiu and said: "We have captured the outer area of the Sky City. Please go up the wall."

"Don't go!"

Du Ze heard the familiar lines and reacted. Before he crossed over to this world, the last thing he read was when Xiu went to the wall and the angels used their strongest weapon on him. Xiu fell into the sea and no one knew if he was alive or dead. Seeing Rachel looking at him strangely, Du Ze tried very hard to explain.

"It's dangerous there." Du Ze looked expectantly at Xiu: "Let's get out of here, shall we?"

The next moment, Du Ze was lifted up by Xiu, and Xiu said to Rachel: "Withdraw the troops, retreat."