Chapter 92.3 - Reader : I want to see you become God

Xiu used his sword to block the arrow that the God of Creation shot at him. Lightning magic was countered by plant magic. Xiu spread his wings to try to fly to the God but the enemy used his arrows to suppress Xiu's movements. The distance between them was shortened by just one step.

Before Xiu could reach the Creator, the battle beneath them came to an end. The clear crystal ground was almost completely covered by corpses. The angels and elves had fought together to kill all of the demons but they had paid a painful price: The angels who survived numbered just a single digit and less than half of the elves were still alive.

The remaining elves raised their longbows, aiming at the only surviving demon who was flying above them. Xiu lifted the Burning Desire sword and used lightning magic on the dense rain of arrows. The God of Creation seized the opportunity to put some distance between them.

Xiu looked at the distant God of Creation, glanced at the elves below, then the corners of his lips curved up in a smile that gradually faded away.

"Get out of the way," said the Lich spoke in a low, hoarse voice. The undead lifted his death scythe. The fallen responded to Xiu's summoning; the corpses rose up from the ground in a new form.

The sound of the statue of the undead exploding was heard by everyone. The gray light clusters didn't turn into the undead directly. Instead, the gray light went to the bodies on the ground, speeding up their conversion into the undead. The newly risen undead, whether angel, demon, or elf, threw off their old hatred of each other to attack the still-living elves.

Not even counting how strong the undead were, the undead population was more than twice as big as the elves. In addition, this numerical superiority increased each time an elf died. The undead were already extremely powerful and every death added to their numbers - the undead are simply the nightmare of all other creatures.

-Is that so?

A shadow fell on a vampire who sucking on the blood of an elf. The undead had just lifted its head when it was suddenly smashed into powder by a huge metal fist.

"Beep - enemy defeated X1; XH12172 will continue with the cleanup task."

Xiu stared silently at the God of Creation. The gnome statue shattered into fragments.

"It's me ..." said the Lich. "You used my form."

If the elf's appearance might be considered a coincidence, the flaxen-haired gnome standing before his eyes revealed everything - the God, who has originally appeared as an angel, was copying his forms.

The God of Creation ignored Xiu. From beginning to end, he never said a word to Xiu.

Xiu didn't mind his enemy's silence. He just wanted to kill the God. Now he is even more eager to kill his opponent - he doesn't like it when someone copies his appearance. That sort of thing is likely to catch Du Ze's attention and concern.

The current Xiu is the type whose mood will darken at the slightest hint of unhappiness. The undead around him were being destroyed by the mechanical puppets. Xiu's eyes fell on the remaining stone statues. After four rounds of fighting, he has guessed the rules of this game.

They are using the various races alternately and the rule is simple - they are reenacting the history of the Chaos Continent.

The first era was when the angels and demons fought. The second era was when the elves allied with the angels. The third era was when the undead rampaged across the continent. The fourth era was the time of the gnome's empire. Without using different forms and bloodlines from the different races, this battle couldn't be won. It could be said that no one could pass this last hurdle except for Xiu. As long as one follows the rules in switching forms, you can take the lead to gain an advantage - the race one changes into will receive a formidable boost from the stone statues.