Chapter 36.2

Chapter 36.2 - Reader : Once upon a time there was an elf princess who fell from the sky

The elf story arc in "Mixed Blood" began with the protagonist's departure from the Lost Land: the protagonist left the Lost Land through the metal pyramid. The protagonist's luck stat allowed him to break through the elves' thousands of years worth of obstacles that isolated them. He randomly landed on the elves' Tree of Life and absorb its precious sap that allowed him to awaken his elven bloodline - the plot so far was very normal, but then Ye Zhi Qiu, that "professional," dug a pit and threw the protagonist down there for thirty years, unable to move, grr!

The Elf Queen led the elves to view the Tree of Life and saw that their treasure (the sap) was sucked dry by some unknown elf. The queen was about to go crazy when her henchmen found that the protagonist can absorb pollution. The elves in the original plot were facing a crisis because the Tree of Life had been badly polluted and the elves who were born from it became fallen dark elves. The elves tried many ways to remove the pollution, but couldn't find a solution.

When he read this, the reader's heart beat wildly: the ****ing author is up to something ...

To the despair of all the readers, the author happily wrote: The elves seized the protagonist, placed him under the Tree of Life, and forced him to absorb the pollution. The protagonist was locked up for a whole year until he was finally able to work with the Tree of Life and released himself.

Then, under the disbelieving gaze of the queen, the protagonist opened up the Tree of Life and expelled all of the pollution from it. The entire elf race became polluted.

The author said that the protagonist loved to harvest a strong and beautiful sister and younger brother.

The reader said to the author: I want to talk to you about life.

Thinking of that cruel plot, Du Ze felt unwell- especially since his hands and feet were tightly bound with vines, the same way that Xiu was tied to the Tree of Life. His mood was profoundly complex.

The poor reader was forced to stay under a big root. Simon threw him here before disappearing without a trace, so Du Ze still doesn't understand why the elf grabbed him. But this wasn't as important; some silly, cute reader was experiencing a grim reality ...

My constant companion, where is it?!

Du Ze tried to desperately recall when he last saw the doujinshi. When he was with the mercenary team, he still had it. Then he fainted so perhaps... perhaps... probably the rival had it now?

Doujinshi, come back! If you and he come into contact with each other, the results won't be good!!!

Some silly Moe person then thought that his life was full of gloom. He doesn't want to imagine what another character will think when he sees himself playing a strange role in the doujinshi. The cruel reality is that Du Ze now has to go back to the rival to recover the doujinshi because he feels as though something even more terrible will happen if he doesn't retrieve it.

For example, what if the protagonist saw the doujinshi in his rival's hand: "That book seems familiar."

The rival smiled brightly: "Do you want to read it?"

"This person ... is me?"

"I think this other person is me."